Arson and Bat

"Hey Arson, Truth or dare." Bat asks, sitting across the bed from Arson.
Arson smiles up at them.
"heh, truth or dare, eh?" They think. "Truth." They say, shrugging.
Bat rolls their eyes. "You always go with the boring option. Fine. Kiss fuck kill. Me, your sister, Fern."
Arson pleas with their eyes. "Come on now, don't bring Fern into this, they're not even here."
Bat just shrugs, waiting for Arsons response.
They sigh. "Alright. Kill my sister, obviously.  Kiss Fern, and-" They pause. "I'd fuck you even if it wasn't the only option."
Bat laughs, blushing. "Alright, now you gotta do me."
Arson smirks. " You mean do you, or do you do you."
"I'll leave that up to you." Bat answers.
"Hah, I'll do the first one for now," Arsons heart thumps in their chest. "Alright Bat, truth or dare."
Bat sarcastically smiles. "You already know it, dare."
Arson chuckles, nodding. "Of course. Hmm." They ponder for a while. "I dare you to flash me."
"W-what?" Bat asks, surprised that Arson would be so forward.
Arson quickly tries to explain their reasoning. "Well, I remember you said before you've never kissed anybody, and I'm not even close to being worthy of someone's first kiss, so I thought this would be the best of both worlds, y'know?"
Bat laughed in Arsons face. "You're so funny when you're flustered."
Arson groans. "You can chicken out if you want, sorry if I made you uncomfy."
A spark ignites in Bats eyes. "I never chicken from a dare." They say, and in one swift motion lifts both their shirt and bra above their head. Their tits drop quickly, bouncing as Bat holds their shirt up with their arms crossed above their head. Bats are what Arson imagined them to be, perfect circles with round brownish nipples centered in the middle. As soon as they lift it up, however, they put their arms back down, lifting their bra back over their breasts as their shirt flutters back down below their belly button.
As Bat looks back at Arson for a response, they are met with mesmerized stunned silence.
"I- wow." Arson stutters out.
"What? You don't like 'em?" Bat asks.
Arson meets their eyes with shock. "N-no of course not! God, you're fucking beautiful, dude."
"Aw, shut up," Bat half jokes. "Anyway, my turn to ask you. Truth or dare."