Lai and Kue

Lai looked up at the 6 5" tiefling standing across the tavern table.

Kue grinned, flashing his sharp teeth. He shifted, looking down at the scrawny human before him. The gold chain strung between his lavender horns clinked softly. The soft purple tiefling extended his hand adorned with gold jewelry to Lai, who took it gingerly.

"What a cute little guy," Kue doted. "You look pretty vanilla on the surface, but I bet you're a closet freak deep down, eh?"
Lai stepped back, his hand still clasped with Kue's.
"I-uh p-pardon?" He stutters.
Kue rolls his golden yellow eyes. "Come now, so late at night, in a tavern like this," He gestures vaguely around at the seedy tavern-inn combo. "You must've at least had a passing thought that this is why I wanted you to meet me here."
Lai laughs nervously. "Not necessarily, but I suppose I c-could use some stress relief."
Kue smiles brightly. "Quite agreeable, let us go then." He lets go of Lai's hand and saunters towards the door that leads to the inn. Lai follows, watching the tiefling's barb-tipped tail sway with a calm confidence.
He opened it and walks down the hallway of doors, stopping to unlock the one three doors to the right. Lai comes in tow, watching Kue warily. He walks in, holding the door open for him. After Lai walks in, Kue softly closes the door behind him and pushes him against the wall.
"Mmph!" Lai squeaks, surprised as Kue presses his lips against his. The tiefling's tail tentatively pressed against his groin, a half chub already in his pants. Kue smiled slyly.
"Aw, already excited for me? How sweet of you." He purrs.
"Hhn." Lai moans, overwhelmed by the tiefling's sweet caress.