Coco and Onyx

Onyx smiled as they purred in Coco's ear. A lustful shiver ran down Coco's spine as they felt Onyx's hot breath on her neck. Coco's pulse began to beat wildly and she felt herself growing wetter.

She sat on top of them as they felt her up. Onyx's hands slid down her back to her ass, and then traced the soft lace of her panties. Their hands slid up to caress her body, kissing her neck softly. They pulled away and whispered in Coco's ear. "Tonight you're mine."

Coco smiled as they gripped her waist. She could feel their bodies begin to move together. Her arms wrapped around their neck as they moved her hips to grind on their lap. She moved with their rhythm, pressing into them as her slick soaked through her panties.

Coco leaned her head back, overwhelmed by the sensation. Looking back down, her hair fell into her face as she watched. Onyx reached up and brushed her hair from her face, kissing her softly. She moved harder and faster, grinding at a desperate pace. Onyx knew Coco was close and yanked her hair back, pulling a moan from her. She was forced to stop, seconds from the edge. They reached down and grabbed the ends of her panties, pulling them up with a small whimper from her. They tightened their grip and began to use the thin fabric to caress Coco's entrance. Coco jerked in ecstasy as Onyx rubbed the already wet lace tantalizingly over her pearl. They knew what she liked, drawing tight circles over her sensitive spots with delicate panties. Coco pushed hard against the fabric and gasped out.

"F-fuck, Onyx. Please." Coco begged.

She moved forward, trying to move the friction faster. She grinded the fabric into her, but felt no resistance to push off of. Onyx kept their grip but didn't make a sign to move.

Instead they kept their position and smiled slyly.

"You come when I say so." They command.

Onyx grinned and pulled her in to kiss her lips. She moans against his mouth, the sentence only making her desire even stronger.

"Please Onyx. Please." Coco begged as her body trembled with a hungry need.

Onyx smiles warmly. "Alright, only because you asked nicely. Good behaviour deserves a reward I suppose."

They move the panties out of their way and softly caress her entrance, massaging her folds with lackadaisical pace. It drives Coco crazy, melting into their hand as they tease her entrance with one digit at a time. Onyx slides in, fingers already coated in her slick.

Her arms around their neck slide to rest on their shoulders. Coco's fingers find where their neck meets their shoulders and digs her nails in, tortured by the slow, sensual pace Onyx has set. They get the message and plunge their fingers inside of her. They purr. "Now, come for me."

She couldn't last long under the sudden pressure. Moaning in ecstasy she came fast and hard, coming all over them and their hands. Onyx pleasantly watched their lover as she became a shivering mess for them.

Onyx stays inside of her as she settles down. She feels so good, like this. The slow, passionate way they fuck each other makes her feel better than anything in the world.

She leans into them and pushes their lips together in a slow grind, giving and taking almost fluidly, like a well lubed machine.

As her body relaxes from the orgasm, she becomes more comfortable, pressing up against Onyx. They softly lay down against her weight, sliding out from her as they never stop to break the kiss.

As Coco lays on top of them, she breaks the kiss and embraces her lover, nuzzling her head into the crook of his neck, faint crescent shaped marks from her nails still visible. they fall into a delicious haze of heat and desire, safe in each other's embrace.