Pepper and Raith

Pepper was startled from his studies by a resounding knock at the door. He wasn't expecting anyone, but perhaps his butler came for an early lights out warning. He stood and walked to the tall, dark oak door and opened it, expecting to find his lanky butler standing at attention. Instead he found a darkly dressed rouge, huddled close to the door frame.
"don't scream or I'll kill you." the rogue snapped.
Just as Pepper parted his lips to answer, they slipped in front of him and placed a blade under his throat, sliding the door closed behind them.
"Shhhh," they whispered in Pepper's ear. they gave him a tiny jerk to the side so he could feel the point of the second dagger pressing against his side.
"P-please," he moaned. "I-"
"I like it when men beg," they sneered. "but I love it even more when they're royalty."
Below, they could feel Pepper's chest rising and falling with panicked breaths. they felt there was something different in the way he breathed, though. not like the short shallow breaths they were used to hearing from their victims, but something hotter. deeper. like watching someone on the edge, right before coming.
they smirked, flipping the prince to pin him to the door.
"oh, is this doing something for you, your majesty?" they teased, leaving the dagger on from side to press on his obvious arousal with the flat side of the blade.
blush rushed to Peppers cheeks as he felt this mysterious rouge stimulating him.
he bites his lip and stifles a moan, feeling the cold metal of the blade against his neck.
"May I at least have your name?" he manages to say.
They smile. "What, so you can take me out to dinner later? a little out of order there, but I respect it," they tease. " You can call me Raith."
he nods slightly and smiles sheepishly.
"So why, pray tell, are you doing this, Raith?"
"because I hate the pricks like you who just get to lord over people with no respect," they smirk. "and because it's much easier to rob you blind if you're dazed and distracted."
Pepper nods slightly.
"ahn, I s-see."
Raith smiles and leans in close. they can smell him now, the scent of cinnamon and parchment filling their nose.
"my, you smell good, pretty boy. I wonder how good you taste." Raith growls, biting Pepper's bottom lip before taking him in a smooth, deep kiss. the dagger still softly pressed against his neck as he leans into the kiss, drinking in the rouges taste. they taste like whiskey and blood, a sharp stinging feeling he can't get enough of. on Raith's tongue, Pepper tastes like mint and lemon, a tangy flavour of high-class sweetness.
"Just take me. I'm yours." Pepper says softly, into Raith's mouth.
"if you say so, princey. You're my plaything, my toy, something to use and discard on a whim."
Pepper nods slowly.
"im nothing in your eyes, just a lowly bitch to cut up and fuck down."
"yeah, that's right," they lean in, pressing harder with both blades. "just my personal little cock I can use when I want to, and you can't do a thing to stop it."
"f-fuck." Pepper moans as Raith hits a sweet spot, the flat side of the dagger now grazing his fully standing dick.
"Oh yes, pretty boy. You want to play, let's play. Now take it off." Raith demands, lifting the pressure off of their lower knife, while still holding the knife to his throat. Pepper does as he's told, undoing his pants and starting to pull them down. He can't lean down too far, so his cock bends down before springing back up after his pants are at his ankles.
Raith marvels at it for a second before pressing the cold metal of the knife back on his exposed dick.
"So this is what you've been hiding all this time." they say, continuing to trace the knife around the tip of Peppers dick. Pepper presses his ass down onto the door, not wanting to be too tempted to escape, he bit his lip at how good this is. 
He gives Raith a look of "fuck me, please" as the knife travels around his dick again.

"Let's just say that I've had my fair share of wild sex in my time, but this is one of the wildest so far." Raith says, lifting the knife off of his cock and tucking it back in its hilt. They lift the knife off his throat and puts a finger to his mouth, tracing a line down to his throbbing dick as they sink down to meet it.