Pluto and Axel

Axel walks Pluto into their bedroom and shuts the door behind them. 

"S-so, what did you want to talk about?" Pluto stutters, blushing.

Suddenly Axel pushes Pluto against the door by their chest, grabbing her chin with their hand. 

"I want to fuck you, Pluto." Axel growls, leaning in to kiss her. Axel pushes their lips against Pluto's, causing her to moan in surprise. She kisses them back, bre as Axel nips her lower lip.

"That alright?" They ask, looking into Pluto's eyes. 

Pluto nods as Axel grins hungrily. They pull Pluto off the door slightly, tugging at her bra. 

She lightly pushes them off her, removing her top by herself, letting their bra straps fall to her sides. Axel takes advantage of the pause to remove their top to, throwing it onto the floor.

 Axel pushes themself back onto Pluto. She lets out a whimper as she feels Axel's hot breath against her neck. Axel lets out a low growl as they trace their tongue across her collarbone. "You taste incredible, Pluto." They breathe, a fire growing in their eyes as they nibble at her collar bone. Pluto bites her lip, feeling sinful goosebumps shivering across her skin. 

"I want you." Axel bites her neck as she continues to moan. They feel up and down Pluto's torso, stopping to grasp her bra clasp, unclipping it effortlessly. Axel stands back and let's Pluto's bra slide off, now unleashed from the restraints of the clasp. Pluto breathes a sigh of relief, bringing Axel's face in her hands. She kisses Axel passionately, returning the hungry lust thrust upon her.

 Their tongues smash together as they lap desperately at each other's saliva, both moaning in delicious ecstacy. Axel turns Pluto around to push them into the bed across from the door.

Pluto moans deeply as they hit the plush bed, held beneath Axel's strong physique.

Axel's strong fingers wrap around her slender throat, pressing their digits into the sides of her neck. They are careful not to crush Pluto's windpipe underneath their palm, safely choking her as they lean back into their kiss.

Pluto moans as her neck is squeezed underneath Axel's hand, restricting her breath enough to feel her pulse underneath their fingers. Pluto's heart beats faster as adrenaline pumps through her system, triggered by the restraints Axel pushed against her. 

Axel feels Pluto's heart beat quicken under their hand, smiling as they squeeze harder just to see her reaction.

Pluto moans against the bed, heart fluttering as Axel examines her, pressing their digits firmly on the sides of their neck. Her eyes flutter in ecstasy as they press deeper into her.

Axel smiles and loosens their grip, letting Pluto catch her breath on the bed. They reach up to their pants feeling their pulsing bulge push against the fabric. Axel unclasps their pants, the fabric giving way to his cock. Their cock springs out in a sharp erection. They rub their thumb on the head, getting it to grow even more, the tip still coated with pre-cum. Pluto's eyes widen as they see Axel standing from the bed, pants unbuttoned and cock twitching.

Pluto moans, opening their legs, still covered by thin pants. Axel presses against the bed, leaning down to kiss her. They grind their rock hard cock against Pluto's pussy, wet and dripping through their pants. After pecking Pluto on the lips, they reach down to her pants and tug at the waistband. With minimal effort the thin fabric slides off of her waist, pulling from her wet clit, and slipping down to her ankles. Axel pulls the pants all the way off before climbing on top of Pluto, rubbing their throbbing cock on her soaking pussy. Pluto moans in delight as Axel rubs his rock hard dick against her, pressing deeper and deeper. 

They sit up and aim their cock inside her, slipping in almost effortlessly as they slowly thrust inside her clit. Pluto exhales a shaky breath as Axel's cock overwhelms her, filling her pussy almost immediately. They start to speed up, keeping a close eye on Pluto's reactions, careful not to overload her too fast. 

Pluto raises her hips to meet Axel's, seemingly prepared for Axel's full length. 

Axel pushes all of them inside of her, working their whole cock in and out, gradually increasing speed. 

They started to pick up pace, Pluto's moaning rising and falling with every thrust. Axel starts to pick up speed in a jerky way, quickly thrusting as they start to moan in sync with Pluto.

"I-I'm gonna," Pluto moans.

"M-me to." Axel replies before plunging themself into her, filling her up with their semen. Pluto scream-moans in ecstacy, squirting as Axel thrust their full length, balls and all, into her. She feels as they pump her full of their seed, even as it explodes out of the seal Axel's balls made when being enveloped by her. They panted their for a while, climbing down from their shared climax.

Pluto looks up at them, shocked. 

"D-did you just." Pluto asks, stunned that her partner just came inside her, knotting her up in the process. She could still feel Axel's cock twitch as the last of their semen pumped itself into her, extending her stomach slightly.

She stares up at Axel for a response, who was busy trying to pull out, finding their cock seemingly stuck inside of their partner. They look up at Pluto, slightly panicked at feeling themself knotted up inside her.

"Eheheh, looks like we're going to be here for a while." Axel laughs nervously.

Pluto rolls her eyes, tsking. 

"C'mere." She says, opening her arms to have Axel lower themself onto her stomach.

Axel complies, lowering themself onto Pluto. She moans in their ear as they press their weight into her, causing semen to ooze out of the knot. 

"S-sorry." Axel apologizes, looking up at Pluto.

She smiles down at them. " 'S all good. I guess now's a good time to tell you I was a virgin." Axel's eyes widen at this.

"Shit, well," Axel thinks. "I mean, it was kinda my first as well. Either way, now neither of us are, right?" 

"Definitely not." Pluto agrees, chuckling. They both lay there, laughing in each other's arms. "I don't think I'll need a pregnancy test to know how this turns out." Pluto adds.

Axel cocks their head, looking down as the gears start to turn on their head.

"Fuck, I guess so, huh." They say, shifting their hips, making the semen slosh around inside her. 

Pluto moans, biting her lip but smiling slightly. "You know, I wouldn't mind doing this again." She thinks.

Axel smiles guiltily. "Me too." He agrees, moving their hips to shift his cock inside her, feeling their semen slosh inside her walls. Axel sinks back down to lay on top of Pluto, smiling. 

"If push comes to shove we can always coat hang." They try to joke.

Pluto winces slightly. "Geez, gallows humor, much? Yeah, thankfully there's a clinic for that." 

Axel nods, agreeing. They both sink into contemplative silence, mutually agreeing that whatever would come next, they could handle it together.

They both start to fall asleep, snuggling together in the warmth of each other's company.