Gerry and Michael

Gerry grabbed Michael by the collar and pulled it down into a rough kiss, he began to undo the buttons on its shirt as he did so. He pulled it off of it before Michael pinned him down by the throat, holding him in place.

“What a darling little pet I have here.” It smirked as Gerry felt the heat once again rise to his face and his pants became tight.

 “All mine.” It stated with a little laugh at the end.

“Wh-what are you going to do to me?” Gerry asked.

“I'm going to do exactly what you need.” It slowly ran its fingers down his body, making him shiver and moan.

It grabbed his legs and pushed them up so they almost touched his chest. He let out a little yelp, skinny jeans were not meant for this. It unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans before he even had time to think. He watched as it pulled them off and stared at his legs.

It looped them around the hem of his boxers and looked up at him for approval. He smiled and nodded, watching as it removed his last piece of clothing.

“Now it's your turn.” he said, getting a little self conscious of being the only one naked.

“Hmm? Oh.” It nodded and undressed itself, Gerry stared at it in amazement. Michael was at least 6"7, all legs.

He lifted his legs back up to where Michael had put them earlier. He watched as Michael stuck its fingers into his mouth.

He shivered and began to suck on them. Letting out little noises as he did so.

Michael watched him for a few minutes then pulled them out, slowly sticking them into Gerry.

Gerry cried out and arched his back off the bed.

“I- o-ow Michael- oh!” Michael stopped and looked at him.

“Is something wrong?” It asked.

“Stop, not so much.” Gerry groaned. Michael quickly pulled it's fingers out and looked at Gerry for instructions. 

“O-one at a time, ok?” It nodded and followed directions, slowly sticking in one.

Gerry relaxed and moaned loudly.

“Yes, yes! Michael! Just like that!” He practically screamed. Michael smiled and watched as Gerry writhed around under it. “M-more, please Michael more.” He begged.

It obliged and stuck in another finger. He began to move his hips on his own, at this Michael held his waist down with one hand.

“Not yet.” It said with a smirk. Gerry glared at it.

“What are you- no no please don't stop!” he begged as Michael began to pull its fingers out.

“You are not in charge here little pet.” It growled at him. “I am.” 

Gerry shuddered in response and slowly nodded, begrudgingly letting Michael be in control.

He gasped as Michael flipped him on to his stomach. Michael picked him up by the waist and slowly slid itself in.

“Oh fuck, more!” He yelled, trying to move back, but Michael held him in place.

“Be quiet pet, someone might hear how desperate you are.” He felt it shift mischievously. “Or if you'd like to be heard, that can be arranged.” He could hear the devious smile in its voice.

“W-wait Michael I don't-”

He groaned and gasped as Michael moved, it was intentionally moving as slowly as possible.

Gerry's mind began to get fuzzy, and he could feel himself start to drool. It was too much and not enough at the same time.

“P-please, f-faster Michael.” He begged.

“I'm sorry, can't hear you.” It replied with a smirk.

“Michael, please fuck me faster. Please I-I need this, I need you. I-I'll do anything if you just please fuck me!” He didn't know how much longer he could take this.

“Good pet.” Michael replied, beginning to fuck him harder. “Such a good little pet, Gerry.” He grabbed fistfuls of blanket as he drooled on them. Being reduced to a moaning mess.

 “You look so good under me Gerry.” Gerry could feel that familiar sensation begin to fill his stomach.

“M-Michael, I'm close!” He yelled out. He felt Michael begin to slow again and he cried out.

“No, no, please don't stop!” Michaels laugh made his head vibrate and his stomach flop.

“And what will you do if I don't, pet?” It asked, Gerry knew there was nothing he could do. He whined and looked back at Michael.

“Please Michael, let me cum.” He whimpered as Michael stared at him.

“Ok little pet.” It replied, going back to rearranging Gerry's guts. He smiled and moaned, contently letting Michael destroy his insides.

“M-mph!” Gerry desperately tried to form a coherent sentence, but he couldn't, his brain was absolute mush right now.

He writhed for a few more seconds before tightening around Michael and finishing all over the side of the bed. He relaxed before feeling Michael fill him up in return. He shivered and went limp against the bed. He made a soft groaning noise as Michael pulled out of him and gently rubbed his

back.

“Are you alright, pet?” Gerry nodded in response, he was sure he wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow. He felt Michael carefully pick him up and hold him.

He closed his eyes and laid his head against its chest, letting it hold him. It slowly ran its fingers through his hair and allowed him a moment to calm down. It sat silently, and in that moment, Gerry felt the safest he's ever been.

“Michael.” He croaked out.

“Yes?”

“Thank you.” It smiled and gently squeezed him. Michael had needed this just as much as Gerry.

“You need to get clean.” It said softly, carrying him to the bathroom. Gerry nodded as it sat him on the counter.

“Can you wait out there please? I'd rather do it myself.” It hesitated for a second then left. Gerry slowly cleaned himself up and shakily walked to the doorway. He leaned against it and realized that this was as far as he could go.

He wasn't going to admit that he couldn't walk, but he could feel Michaels eyes watching him. He glared up at it and tried to take another step before falling to his knees.

“Would you like help?” It asked.

“No, I can do this myself.” He grumbled in response. He wasn't going to allow himself to look any more weak than he already had. He tried to press himself up but his legs trembled under him and he fell again.

“Let me help.” Michael said, it walked over and picked him up before he could protest. It walked him back over and plopped him on to the bed.

It handed him his boxers and T-shirt for him to put back on. He looked down and realized that it had already gotten dressed at some point.

He pulled his clothes on and laid down where he was sitting. He looked up at Michael as it stared down at him.

“Come lay down?” He asked. It softly laid down beside him. He wiggled his way under the covers and pulled them up over the two of them. He laid his head on Michaels chest and closed his eyes. Allowing himself this moment to be completely happy and content with no worries whatsoever.