Onyx and Coco

"Onyx! Why would you punish me?!" Coco squeals in mock anger.

"I know you love it." Onyx responds.

Coco can barely catch her breath as she stares at her lover, hands tied behind her back.

They don't even bother hiding their grin, a wicked expression of lustful fun on their face. 

"I know," Coco says, "I deserve it."

"Maybe a little." They shrug.

"I love it."

"Pardon?"

Coco shifts her weight from knee to knee, her eyes gleaming mischievously.

"Yes. You've done a fantastic job making me pay." She smirks.

Onyx narrows their eyes. "Don't think you'll get off easy with sweet talk."

She huffs and pouts dramatically. "Aw, you discovered my master plan." She says with a cartoonish flair.

Coco's head tips to the side.

"I'm still your love." She retorts. "I get what I want."

Onyx is a little unclear on where the logic for this theory is, but they follow it regardless.

"Yes, but I still have a final say in your punishment," They say in a baby-talk voice. "And what I think is that you need to be taught some manners, sweet talking aside."

"Ohhh, tell me, Onyx, what am I to learn? I might need it someday." Coco teases.

"I'm no teacher, but I can still teach you a thing or two." Onyx says, unfazed by Coco's bratty comments.

Coco laughs, before being lightly smacked in face, leaving her amusingly stunned.  

Onyx smiles. "If you can't handle a few smacks, you'll need to be in diapers."

Coco looks up at them with a puzzled expression. "Diapered? I can handle some smacks, but I'm not that much of a baby."

Onyx sneers. "You sure act like one."

Coco laughs, slowly growing amused at Onyx's hard set attitude.

"Good point, What do you need me to learn?" She asks.

Onyx laughs, before lightly smacking her face again, leaving Coco moaning slightly. 

"I just said, to teach you some manners. Starting at not talking back."

Coco bites her lip, already aroused at their lover's assertiveness.

"Or what?" She eggs.

Onyx doesn't respond at first, instead letting the heart-shaped paddle they bring out to do the talking. They smack it against their hand to drive home the point.

"You didn't think I was gonna take it easy on you, did you?" Onyx asks, smirking.

Coco's left speechless as they stare at the sparkly pink resin paddle.

Onyx stalks to her back as they look her up and down.

Saying nothing else, they lightly push her to fold down. She silently does so, laying down with her chin to the floor, ass in the air.

Onyx smiles warmly. "There's a good girl, that wordless obedience deserves a reward," They ponder. "Now, how to reward you."

Coco's eyes grow dark with desire as she grins back at them, cheek to the floor. "Make it the whole paddling for you to thank me."

They nod. "Very good, now, spread 'em, show us those cute, little, white butt cheeks."

She does so, her rear up in the air for them to stare at.

They get their fill as they feel it, how it so easily molds and spreads to their grip. They start with a light smack, drawing a moan from Coco.

"Ohhhh, let's get to work." Onyx grins with a hungry gleam, pleased at how much fun it is to play a game like this with someone so submissive, but so verbally bratty. Calling someone's bluff and teaching them a lesson.

Finally, they cover every inch with light slaps, like priming a slab of meat before tenderizing it. already, Coco's ass has a pinky hue to it, coaxed out by Onyx's handy work.

As they take their time covering every inch of her, Coco softly moans. She revels in the feeling that seems to become numb as the increasing heat feels like static. Her eyes glaze over, and her breathing becoming hot and heavy, drawn out by the slow tenderizing she's undergoing. Onyx softly rubs the hard plastic paddle on her ass, getting her used to the feeling.

After what seems an eternity, Onyx decides to reel back and slap her hard with the paddle. Surprised, Coco scream-moans, the wetness in her panties suddenly becoming a greater presence.

Onyx bites down on their lower lip, content at the fierce reaction they've elicited from their lover.

Doubling down, Onyx makes three hard slaps, her reaction responding well to this. Coco whimpers and calls out, offering more than just the words to her lover.

Onyx looks at their lover, who seems to be on the edge.

Finally, they wind their arm back and slap her ass with the paddle so hard she screams, coming with a forceful explosion.

Onyx pauses, seeing the steady flow of slick running down their lovers legs, her legs shaking and her ass now a nice reddish glow. "There's a good girl, have you learned your lesson?"

Coco looks back at them, only managing to utter a meek, "Mm hm."

Onyx only nods as they untie her hands and let her rest on the floor.

"Now you deserve a real reward, you've been a very good girl."

Coco winces as she tries to sit up.

"Ahn, c-carry?" She tries to string together words. She ends up asking childishly, stretching out her arms, making grabbing gestures with her hands.

Onyx looks down at her guiltily. "Oh, hah, that comes free of charge." They joke.

Onyx leans down and picks her up in their arms. She wraps her legs around his waist and lets them carry her, cuddling in a tight hug.

"Thank you..." She mutters into their neck.

"Eh? For what?" They ask.

"For everything."

Onyx smiles, setting them down on the bed and grabbing some towels to clean her up with.

"No problem, love."