Chapter 2 : The Beginning

The cafeteria was empty when they arrived.

"I supposed everyone has gone back to their own room" said Techi. Her hands held Neru's hand. Even if there's any members left there these two girls doesn't mind being seen holding hand. All members already used to that view that they don't seem to mind it anymore. They both walk closer to the nearest chairs from the door.

"Wait here, I'll get something to eat" said Techi while leaving Neru at the dining table.

After some minutes, Techi come back with a bowl of ramen, a pudding, an ice cream and glass of water. She put it on the table and said " I bring you pudding and ice cream. You used to eat it before sleep" said Techi while she sit and begin to eat.

"Thanks..." Neru bring her ice cream near and begin to eat it.

"Ne, Neru..." Techi's voice made Neru look up to her. "Do you remember our first meeting?"

Neru nod and smile while remembering

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was late November 2015. A long haired girl is waiting nervously behind the stage of one tv program, Keyakitte, Kakenai which featured a newly formed group of Sakamichi series, Keyakizaka46. Nagahama Neru is a member which because of some incident join the group a bit late than her fellow members.

"Get ready, after the code by Sawabe-san, you'll enter the stage" said one of the program staff.

"Hai" answer Neru

On the program, a VTR is being started, showing her and the background of the incident, the opposing parents which after so much effort convincing agreed to let her join. One of the presenter, Sawabe-san then called her "Keyakizaka46's new member, Nagahama Neru! Please come in!" It's the code. Neru then walk in to the stage. That was the first time she's being introduced to the viewers and to the world.

The program continued to introduce Neru, with her name as joke, her bending hands or monkey hands, and another announcement that Neru will be in an under group, Hiragana Keyakizaka46. The members still showed a bit of disagreement, but cannot said anything about it. All in all, it was the produser, Akimoto-san who's have the authority to it. And since they were told that she was one of the S, which means a high appraisal during the third audition, no one dare to say anything.

After the shoot, all members then shuffle to the dressing room, huddled together, leaving Neru behind, alone. She just walk in a distance, with head down when she suddenly realized a pair of shoes in front of her. Neru look up and meet a childlike smile so wide that make Neru stunned in place.

"Hi... I'm Hirate Yurina. Nice to meet you..." said that young girl while offering a handshake. Neru accept the handshake and reply "Nagahama Neru. Please be kind to me..."

The young girl's smile became more brighter. "Nagahama-san..."

"Neru" cut Neru " Just call me Neru" Neru smile looking at her new friend, which suddenly make Techi stunned. After few seconds of silent, Techi cough a bit.

"Yurina then... or Techi. Everyone calls me Techi now... " said the young girl while laughing. "Okay then, Neru-chan... It's nice having another member... But please understand about the other member. They are nice but confused only... "

"It's okay, I understand how they feel"

"Then, come with me... I'll introduce you to the other..." said Techi while grabbing Neru's hand and dragged her to the dressing room to meet the other members.

And that was the first time Techi and Neru met.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~End of Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~