Chapter 14 : Osaka Anniversary Concert

The concert in Osaka begins with their first three singles being perform, Silent Majority, Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai and Futari Saison. As usual, Techi's being the center of this song fits perfectly into the song and performance. After a short break, the first unit to appear is Neru's unit. While waiting for the MC to finish, at the changing room, Neru, accompany by Techi, change her clothes, while Techi watches her.

"You're cute in that dress... Make me wanna eat you here" mumbles Techi while Neru blushed hard.

"Don't be naughty now, it's work time." reply Neru while landed a surprise kiss on her lover cheek.

That kiss resulted of a surprised Techi that immediately has a silly smile on her face. Still chuckling, Neru then exits the room with a smile and happiness on her face, while Techi keeps staring at the door with her hand on her cheek.

"Yo, Techi. Why is your face's so red? Are you having a fever?" ask Akanen suddenly. She enters the room together with Yuuka, Rika and Nanako.

"She's being kissed by Neru" answer a voice from the corner of the room. There sits Habu, still engrossed in her phone, playing a game.

The other girl can only look at each other, confused, thinking that Neru's is beginning to be bold.

After a short MC talk, Neru perform her unit song with Ozeki Rika or Oze-chan and Koike Minama or Mii-chan. A cute song about an unrequited love. Her uniform is cute and frilly with flowers pattern on it.

The other members watch the performance from behind the stage. The next performer, which is the unit of Risa, must be ready near the entrance of the stage. So, Risa, hiding near the entrance, watch the performance with mix feelings.

"Unrequited love... Like my story" said the tall girl slowly. Uemura, which is beside her can only rubs her back, wanting to give strength to her.

"Then forget her and find new love." Said Techi, suddenly shows up near the entrance. She was planning to greet Neru when she finished her performance, but instead she heard Risa's words. "Why can't you just forget her?" continued Techi while grinning. She's annoyed.

"I don't think I can, Techi. You definitely cannot forget an angel" reply Risa while walking towards the stage. Neru's unit has finished their performance, and now it's Risa's unit time to perform.

Hearing Risa's word, making Techi more annoyed but then she sees Neru, and all her bad feelings fly away.

"How was my performance?" ask Neru while smilling. It was something that both of them always ask after each other performance. Techi smile while answering "You did great as always."

Techi suddenly leans closer and whisper in Neru's ear "You look cute and beautiful that I fall for you once again" Her words make Neru's blushing hard. Both of them then walks away from the entrance of the stage to the changing room. Their next performance would be a group performance, after a few of other unit performance.

"I'm gonna miss all this." whisper Neru which reach Techi's ears. Both of them enter the changing room and find themselves some chairs to sit down.

"Then don't graduate. Stay with me here." reply the younger girl, making Neru laugh. She then said while looking at Techi. "I'm sorry, Tecchan, I can't. I'm tired"

"Then just take hiatus" said Techi trying to conviced Neru.

"Like you? Until when?" ask Neru while Techi can only pout. She then hugs Neru's waist and rest her head on Neru's shoulder. Techi knows she cannot change Neru's decision. So she just need to accept it.

The concert was not like the usual Keyakizaka46 concert. There were more of unit songs than the group songs. This make Techi, who's usually must perform nonstop has time to rest a lot than usual. She sits at the changing room, watching the members who's preparing for their performance. At the same time, Neru also only need to perform one unit songs, which make her and Techi have plenty of time being together. All members can see them cuddling together in the corner while getting ready for their next performance.