Chapter 18 : Silent Jealousy

July 5. The first day of the Keyaki Republic concert. All members have practices hard for this concert. Two days before, everyone has arrived at the hotel inside the Fuji Q Highland. The stage and backdrop has been build inside Fuji Q Highland Conifer Forest. There's a ship background to corporate the theme of this year, which is the voyage by ship.

Even though she's not participating, Neru came with the group to Fuji Q Highland. Techi's request. And as usual, Techi only wants to share room with Neru. She even said she prefers being alone than sharing with other.

"The spoiled brat is back" said Risa to Yuipon when they were waiting in the lobby. Dani and Miyu who're near them also hear her grumbling.

Dani then puts her arms around Risa's shoulder and said "Jealous?"

"Of what?" ask Risa while looking at Dani. The latter only grin and answer "Oh, I dunno... Maybe of Techi being with Neru?"

Hearing Dani's words, Risa became annoyed "Do I have to answer it?" ask her.

"Yeah, well, if you don't answer it that means it's the truth..."

"Okay, yeah, I'll always be jealous with her. Taking everything for granted, even forcing Neru to come when she's obviously still not healthy. But still, I'll always lose from her. And forever I'll always be just best friend. So yeah, I'm jealous. I wanted to be to one with Neru, not her." said Risa suddenly making Dani surprised.

"It looks like she's at her wit to just blurted out all that." whisper Miyu to Yuipon who just watch the conversation between Risa and Dani from the side. Yuipon only nod in agreement.

"You're satisfied, now?"

Before Dani can answer it, a unique voice can be heard calling. "Risa? Want to join us?"

The four girls turn their head and sees Neru, with a pouting Techi beside her, smiling while waiting Risa's answer.

"Neru? Where to?" answer Risa a bit confused and worry, since she can see and feels Techi's sharps eyes trying to kills her.

"To our room."

Risa cannot believed her ears. Did Neru said 'Our Room'? She just standing there still in shocked and with disbelief. Her heart begins to beat faster, and her hopes gets high. She was begining to feels happy when suddenly Techi cuts her daydreams.

"Don't think about weird things, Risa. You have your own room. We just happen to be neighbors." said Techi not happy about it, shatter every happiness Risa have.

Risa feels her heart sinks hearing it. But she keeps her calms face to avoid any problems. "Who thinks about weird things. I'm just confused..."

Dani, Miyu and Yuipon realized it's not the truth, but they keep quiet about it. Better not to make any problems, as they'll have concert to perform tomorrow. And if Techi's in bad mood, who knows what will happen at the concert?

Turns out, Risa's room is really next to the couple's room. And she's sharing it with Yuipon. While Miyu and Dani are in the rooms in front of them. Tired, Risa just lay down on her bed, not caring about changing or putting away her suitcase. Yuipon, who sees her finally cannot keeps her silence anymore and ask "Ne, Risa, why are you so fixated with Neru? Is it because you can't have her?"

Surprised, Risa only wakes up and sits. She looks at Yuipon and answer "She changed me. She gives me a lot of support, kindness, happiness. She's what you could say 'Seeing her smile gave you happiness and calms' I admire her. A lot. And that makes me fall for her."

Risa falls silent for a moment, before continuing "But then she's the kind that cannot keeps still when there's people needed help. Or when there's a person who's not happy. Or when there's anyone hurting. She will help them without second thought."