Chapter 4 : My Feelings for You

The other members were still practicing when Neru and Techi arrived at the dance studio. No one realizes their arrival, which make both girls sit together in the corner of the room. Techi, being easily tired because of her compromised health, lean her body to Neru to rest her head on Neru's shoulder, while both girls share headphone listening to the same music.

The atmosphere after the practice are always in chaos. Members laughing, joking around, revising their moves, all combine together. The loud noises wakes Techi up from her sleep. But she doesn't want to moves her head from her lover's shoulder, so she keep quiet. Neru, realize Techi's awake, ask "Have a good rest?"

"With you beside me? Always. I just don't want to move. I love being like this"

Hearing Techi's words, Neru can feels her face hot. "You always being good in seduction words... No wonders many thought of you as playboy... or playgirl?"

Neru's comment made Techi laugh. "I don't care about what the fans or outsider calls me, my lover will always be you" whisper the latter to Neru's face which result of a more blushing and red face. Embbarased, Neru can only hit lightly Techi's shoulder, resulting a grin in Techi's face.

"Ne, Neru, why you accept me? I mean, I'm younger than you, and on top of that, a girl." Whisper Techi suddenly. Neru turn her head to look at Techi. "Did you see yourself at the mirror? You know you're more handsome than some of the boys, right? Why else those girls fall for you, hmmm?" said Neru resulting a laugh from Techi. "But yeah, your attitude sometimes is troublesome. You're a spoiled brat, like what Akanen used to calls you. Maybe I spoiled you too much." This time it's Neru that's laughing seeing Techi sulking.

"So, then why me?" ask Neru

"I dunno. It just happens. I just want to make you mine. You're mine and mine only. And I don't want to lose you." Techi's words resulting a blush on Neru's face. That's how blunt Techi is. When she likes it, she will say it. When she doesn't like it she'll say it too.

"I remember how you were jealous for the first time. You suddenly didn't want anything to do with Risa... " reply Neru while laughing. She then continue, " I remember it was at the time of our first drama. I dare not to hope about it since actually I was already in love with you..."

Techi nod, agree on Neru's words. "You're correct. It was at that time when I realize my feeling for you..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was the first time for all the members to act. They'll have a drama beginning this summer. Before the recording all members attend a camp where they're studying about act. At that acting camp they learn how to have a good pronunciation, gesture, and the right facial expression. They still didn't know who will be who, they only been told about the story only.

The tittle of the drama is Tokuyama Daigoro wo Dare ga Koroshita ka?, or Who killed Tokuyama Daigoro? It's about a class which found out their teacher dead and try to hide his body while finding the culprit.

As usual, Techi is being closed to Neru, acting together, training together. At the time, they're still bestfriend. Techi didn't confess her love yet. Sometimes there's Zuumin or Imaizumi Yui who came and train together, sometimes it was Yuuka and Akanen. At the end of the first week of the training, the cast have been decided. The director announces it in front of all members. The script of the drama has been circulating.

"Okay, this will be your first drama. So to make it a bit easy, everyone will keep their name. On the script book, you can search for your name and your line. Please study it first, tomorrow we will try to practice it."

After making that announcement, the director then leaves the room, leaving members reading the script.

"Eh?? No way... Neru and Risa?" suddenly Dani shout out loud, making a huge uproar.