Chapter 15. : The Last Live of My Life

A month later, the group's first Budokan live was held on May 10-12 as an additional performance of "Keyakizaka46 3rd YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE" to commemorate the 3rd anniversary of Keyakizaka46.

The theme of the live is the cool side of Keaykizaka46. It will be cool, intense and dark songs and will be performed non-stop for 90 minutes, except for one MC.

Members are gathering at the studio to practice somehow lose the fluffy feelings they had on the Osaka Concert. Everyone is so busy practicing their moves, including Neru. Surrounding by the 2nd Gen as usual, and other 1st Gen, she practices every move and standings. The unusual thing is that there's no Techi near her. It's because Techi needs to practice another performance on her own.

This Budokan live will having a unique performance named the shadow play "Body Silhouette Performance". It will be a theatrical performance leading by Shuichi Iida of the theater company Kakashiza. Techi and Shii-chan will perform in it. It's a beautiful performance. And all members like to sees it. That includes Neru which cannot take her eyes from Techi when she begins her practice. Makes her cannot concentrate on her own dance. The result is chaos inside the choreography between members.

"Nee, Neru-chan. If you want to stops, it's fine. Better than make chaos inside the dance." said Fuu-chan, which helps to coach the dance, while laughing hard after another bumping between members thanks to Neru's wrong moves. Neru can only blush since this is her first time she doesn't concentrate on her dance.

Risa suddenly puts her hand on Neru's head while saying "I'm sorry it's not you who dance with Techi. But as we all know, your dance move is among the worst in group."

Being teased like that, Neru turns her head toward Risa with a pout on her face. "I'm sorry for not be able to dance. Don't worry, this will be my last live."

Hearing it all members suddenly became quiet as reality struck to them. This will be indeed Neru's last live. And they all feel a sharp pain in their chest knowing one of their friend will not be with them anymore.

"That's not what I mean. Oh My God. I'm sorry for making the situation worse..." stutter Neru realizing the effect of her words. Other members then start comforting Neru by saying that it's okay, since she didn't mean it, and that it's reality they must accept.

Risa suddenly hugs Neru and whisper "I don't care about Techi, I just want to hug you as I don't know when I'll be able to do it again."

Her movement sadly has reach Techi's consciousness. Techi can feel that something is not right with the sudden silent from across the room. In the corner of her eyes, she can see Risa hugging Neru, tightly. Her jealousy came back in an instant making her immediately excuses herself from the practice without any clear thinking on her action. Techi then quickly and quietly walks toward the two girls.

Other member that sees cannot do anything as she gave the looks of anger and madness. They can only whisper to each other and getting worry.

"Oh, God. Here she comes... Techi jealousy." whisper Dani in Miyu's ear. The latter turns her head and in an instant can understand the situation,

"That baka Risa... When she'll ever learn?" reply Miyu a bit loud. Her words can be heard by Pon and Yuuka which are near her.

A slight of pain can be seen in Pon's eye as she caught the scene that made Miyu said those words. Dani sees it and said "Don't worry, Pon... This will be the last. I guess"

Pon or Kobayashi Yui loves Risa. It's an open secret between members. But Risa only set her eyes to Neru, which already have Techi.

"I'm guessing not. I don't know what Risa's thinking by loving a person with a lover and waiting her. I mean, she's already wait for more than 3 years. Who knows what happen if Neru's not with us anymore. I'm guessing she'll be always in contact with her even though it's behind Techi's back." said Pon a bit skeptical.