Chapter 25 : A (Non)Existent 9th Single MV Shooting

It was late afternoon when Techi arrived at the hotel where all the members and staff stay. The hotel is quiet and empty with the other being outside to do the shooting. Since she still doesn't feel good about the song, she doesn't want to be seen yet, she requests to her manager to arrived when there's no one except the hotel staff are in the hotel. She wanted to see from afar first. Her manager agrees to let her do what she wants. It won't affect the other members since they tought that she will be shooting alone and then being put together with editing. But without Techi's knowledge, management also have a surprise for her since she's in bad mood lately. They hope this surprise will lift her mood.

After receiving the key to her room from the receptionist, Techi immediately goes to the hotel room that her manager already arranged. Her manager said that her room is at the other side of the hotel, meaning she will not be near the other members. It will just be her and the management staff at that side.

The hallway to her room is quiet and empty. Techi used her key to enter her hotel room. Her luggage has been brought first by the staff, so she just need to enter without minding her luggage. But when she enters the room, she smells a familiar scent. A scent her lover loves. The scent of Neru.

"They must ask to fill the aromatherapy for the room with her favorite scent..." thinks Techi while closing the door and then walking entering the room. The hotel room is quite large with big windows showing the view of the surrounding nature. Sunlight cames through the windows, making the room bright.

Techi stops suddenly when she saw a familiar face, sitting on the couch on the other side of the room, near the big window, with a book on her hand, smiling at her.

"Hello, Tecchan... How are you?"

Seeing that girl, Techi immediately rush towards her, jumps over the bed which is between them, then kneels down and hugs the girl's waist.

"Neru..." whisper Techi while that girl, Neru, stroke her hair. "I miss you so much"

Neru smile while looking down, towards Techi.

"I miss you too..." reply Neru.

Both of them then falls silent, enjoying each other presence in silence.

"What are you doing here?" ask Techi few minutes later, still hugging Neru's waist." Wait, don't tell me. It's the manager. She asked you to come here"

Neru only laugh. "Yes. She said something about you being down, in bad mood, hard to handle..."

Hearing it, Techi can only sulk.

Even if she cannot see her, Neru knows that Techi sulks cause she suddenly being silent.

"Don't worry, I'm glad she asked. I can meet you without any worries or reasons... since it's them that told me to come... So they arranged everything to make sure no one saw me..."

After her graduation, Neru withdraw from the entertainment world. But since she was one of the face of the group, it's quite hard to do it. She always be discreet about who she goes out with or what she does outside her home. And that include reaching out her former group's members.

Techi suddenly backs up, making Neru startled. She looks intensely at Neru which is still smiling.

Without any word, Techi stands up and suddenly gives a light kiss to Neru which looked up to keep looking at Techi.

"I really miss you..." whisper Techi before beginning to kiss Neru. This time she does it with intense, which immediately being response by Neru.

Their kisses immediately lead to a further action.