Chapter 21 : Her Graduation Song

For this graduation event, Neru status being one of the face of the group, management didn't hesitant to do an event to commemorate her graduation. There're no performance by the group, just a couple of Neru's solo songs.

For some few days before the initial date, Neru is busy preparing her event. Some members sometimes accompany her when they have no schedule for outside works. But one in particular is always beside her, in silent, that even the staff preparing the event wasn't aware of her presence.

"Tecchan, aren't you tired? Why don't you get back to the dorm?" ask Neru to Techi, who's leaning against the wall of the hall.

Techi is always with her all the time these past days when Neru's preparing her event, watching her while being quiet. Neru doesn't mind, but she's afraid that Techi will get tired and sick again.

Techi only shakes her head and answer shortly "I'm fine. I just want to be with you."

Hearing her answer, Neru only smile. She remembers the first time the management calls her for a meeting to discuss her event.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was a few days before the Keyaki Republik. All members beside Neru were practicing. Being requested by Techi who's sulking whenever she's not present at the dance studio, Neru sits between the dance teachers watching the members, especially Techi, practicing their dance. She was focusing on Techi's dance when suddenly her manager come closer and whisper in her ear. Neru immediately stands up and cleans up her things. Techi, who sees it, immediately runs towards her.

"What's wrong?" ask her while Neru still putting her things inside her bag.

"I'm being summoned by management. I'm guessing it's about the event." answer Neru. She paused for a while and looks towards Techi. "Don't worry, it's just a discussion. I'll give you any update on it." Neru then grabs Techi's hand and squeeze it for a while.

Techi can only nod. Neru then release her hand and immediately walks out from the room.

"Don't worry, I'm guessing it won't be anything bad."

Techi turns her head and sees Risa already beside her. She frowns, wondering why this girl suddenly is beside her.

"I saw Neru being in rush to put away her things. I was wondering what happen. But I guess, once again, I lose to you to be the first one beside her..." said Risa as if knowing the question that Techi wanted to ask.

Techi doesn't need to ask what the girl's means about being the firsts. She can guess it. If she's a bit late, if she hesitated to confess, Neru might not be with her, being her girlfriend right now. Cause it will be Risa that'll take the move first. And Techi will lose the opportunity to have Neru in her life.

"Say, Risa, why you're so fixated to her? You know she's mine, right?" ask Techi annoyed.

Risa only keep silent while looking at Techi. She then smirks while saying "Who knows when she might get bored with you? I'll be happy waiting for that moment to come..."

Without waiting Techi's response, Risa walks away from her and joins other members to continue her practice.

Annoyed, Techi can only grit her teeth. She'll try her best to make Neru never leaves her. And she'll make sure of it. Still annoyed, but having a resolution on her mind, Techi begins her practice again.

Meanwhile, at the management office, Neru have a meeting with management for her graduation event. There won't be any other member performing with her. It will be purely her, saying and giving her gratitude to her fans. There'll be also some exhibition. It will be planned later, but mostly it will be about her activities that the fans didn't know yet for the past 4 years.