Chapter 6 : An Unforgettable Feeling

While hearing Risa's story, Dani can only keep quiet.

"So that's what happen..." mumble Dani while Miyu only nod.

Dani cannot find the right word to say. Mostly from shocked, because she just knew it. Other was because of pity? She knows exactly how hard a one sided love could be. But she cannot just erase it, even though everyone else is making fun of her.

"Actually, that's not the peak yet, Dani. If only you could see how our otter behave when she's jealous, you won't believe she's still 15..." continued Miyu followed by Risa's nod.

"She really made me scare at that time... Forget that she's 3 years younger, she looks scary to me." Mumble Risa. She shudders when remembering.

"What you mean?"

Risa glance at Miyu before resuming her story.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was after recording a scene. Everyone has come back to the hotel, there's only Techi inside the break room when Risa and Manaka came in. Risa, aware of the bad atmosphere surrounded the break room was about to leave when Techi look up to her and calls her.

"Risa... I was waiting for you" her deep voice sounds menacing.

"Eh... Hi Techi..." gulped Risa while reaching for Manaka's hand. "Is something wrong?"

Techi stands up from her chair and walks closer to the two girls which is still standing near the entrance.

"I dunno. Is there anything wrong according to you?" said Techi. She stops in front of Risa. With the height between the two person being almost the same, she can see Risa right in her eyes. While Risa, seeing Techi's eyes, feels intimidate even though she's older than the other girl.

"Why don't you tell us, Techi?" ask Manaka trying to neutralized the atmosphere. She cannot walk away because Risa still holding on her hands.

Techi glance at Manaka before coming back to Risa. "Tell me, did you forget what I told you about not flirting with Neru?"

Risa frown her brow. She remembers it, but she never flirts with Neru. Why should she? It's not the right time. Based on what she understands, Risa then reply "I remember it, Techi. But I didn't flirt with Neru at all... When did I do that?" She turns to look to Manaka which only widen her eyes. Manaka at some point realizing that Risa's not aware of her own attitude towards Neru. "I didn't, right, Mona?" ask Risa slowly and unsure when she sees Manaka reaction before.

"I'm guessing Pippi knows it... "mumbles Techi making Risa turn her head to Techi again. "Care to tell her, Pippi?"

Manaka sighed before answering "I guess you didn't realize it, Ricchan... After each take, I know you ask the director for another take even when he said it's fine."

"But it's because I'm not satisfied with the outcome"

Manaka nods and reply "At first I thought about it too, but then I realize the scene you wanted to repeat are all the scene with Neru in it." Risa widen her eyes upon hearing Manaka's words. Manaka glance at Risa before continuing "And Risa, your group in this movie also realize your feelings. Nijika and Fuuchan. They talk about it yesterday at the cafeteria..."

"So, what's your excuse?" said Techi with an indescribable face. A bit scare, Risa can only mutter "I didn't mean it, Techi. I never thought of it as flirting. It was purely professional..."

"So, you're telling me you're not in love with Neru, right?" ask Techi again. Risa, feeling trapped between lying of not can only fall silent. Knowing nothing came out from Risa, Techi ask again "It was pure professional, right? You didn't want to spend more time to hug her by asking for another take, right?"