Prologue

"A pink egg?" A NightWing dragon said. She sounded slightly surprised, but just barely. "It appears so" another, deep, NightWing voice said. "who would want this?" Asked the first dragon. "I might have an idea" the second dragon replied. "Timetraveler, go see if Garnet the SkyWing is interested. She's loyal to us. I have an idea on how to put this pink monstrosity to use." Timetraveler bowed slightly and backed out of the cave.

The NightWing dragon took a bracelet, which was hanging on a hook in the stone wall, and said "I enchant this bracelet so that whoever is wearing it, will obey me, Timetraveler, and Garnet, without questioning what we tell them to do." He put the bracelet in a small box and sat it next to the egg.

Timetraveler walked into the cave, Garnet, the dark red SkyWing, with orange-ish red eyes, close behind. "Here she is" Timetraveler said. Garnet walked in and sat down near a side wall of the cave. "You need me?" Garnet asked. "Yes" said the NightWing dragon, "I need you to take this dragon home with you and raise it as your own. She should hatch in a month. I have big plans for this dragonet." "Yes sir," said Garnet, standing up and walking toward the egg. "And one more thing," the NightWing dragon said, stopping Garnet with a wing. "Give this to her on her sixth hatch-day," he handed Garnet the box holding the enchanted bracelet. "As you wish sir," garnet took the box, looking at it curiously. "Don't open it" the NightWing dragon said sternly.

Garnet took the egg and tied the box around her neck. "Is there anything else, sir?" Garnet asked. "Actually, yes" the NightWing said. "Have her attend Jade Mountain Academy just before she turns six. Have her report to you about the layout of the academy, and who is attending when she is." "Yes sir" Garnet said, slightly bowing her head, and she left the cave.

"What do you plan to do with that dragonet?" Timetraveler asked the NightWing. "you have the power to time travel. Go to the future I'm expecting, and see for yourself." The NightWing said. "It'll be beautiful." He let out an evil chuckle, "very beautiful indeed".