xxiii, dancing with our hands tied.

chapter twenty three. dancing with our hands tied.

"who thinks i can fit ten marshmallows in my mouth?" tommy stood in front of the fire, holding up a bag of marshmallows with a large grin on his face.

"you're a hazard to society, tommy." angelina wiped her mouth after finishing her smore. she leaned back onto ranboo, who wrapped his arms around her.

"and a coward," olive jumped up. "DO TWENTY!"

music playing in the background, the group of five watched tommy stuff twenty marshmallows into his mouth. with the help of olive and toby, he was able to do it - but angelina couldn't decide which was worse: watching him fit them in his mouth or watching him spit them all out.

"that was the most disgusting thing i've ever watched," ranboo scrunched up his nose and shook his head. "and i thought nothing could measure up to watching olive drink toby's bath water." he sighed.

"that was the best sixty dollars i've ever won."

pluto, olive and tommy's dog came rushing out of the house. she was still a puppy, but definitely the most energetic golden retriever you would ever see. with a ball in her mouth, she placed it on tommy's lap.

"well hello," he smiled and patted pluto's head. "nice to see you too." he threw the ball across the yard, making the dog sprint to go catch it.

apparently olive used to have a childhood cat named inky - right before she went to university, he died. tommy's christmas present was a new dog. he took liberty of naming her after her favorite character in mickey mouse.

angelina was never really a cat or dog person, though she grew up with ranboo's dog majority of her years. she never had a pet of her own (thanks to aiden being allergic to both cats and dogs). but she liked pluto.

jumping up onto angelina's lap, pluto chewed on her rubber ball. and for once, the raven haired girl didn't seem to care about getting slobber all over her. angelina scratched behind the golden dog's ear.

"it's getting late," olive got up from where she was sitting with tommy, stretching. "angie, you spending the night?"

"no, and you aren't either," angelina got off of ranboo (much to his dismay). "school starts back tomorrow. and we graduate in like - a month. we have to be there on time for once." she sighed.

"just don't show up," toby shrugged, closing up the nearly empty marshmallow bag. "what's the worst that could happen?" he laughed.

"they'll probably call my mother, or something." angelina laughed.

"you know who can't relate to that?" tommy held back snickers as the group looked at olive. she had a deadpan face on, shaking her head.

angelina slapped a hand against her face, ranboo raised his eyebrows and looked down, likely to hide his laughs. toby held his breath and moved towards the couple all of them giggling quietly.

"let's make fun of the orphan, you're so funny, tommy," olive fake laughed, pushing her boyfriend jokingly. "at least pluto loves me, right pluto?" she crouched towards the golden retriever.

pluto backed away and moved to tommy, making olive close her eyes and hold back laughter.

"damn, not even the dog likes me."

angelina chuckled softly, walking over to olive and patting her back softly. "it's okay orphan, we love you."

"i'm sorry, who's we?" tommy furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head.

"FUCK YOU, TOMMYINNIT!" olive sprinted towards him, making tommy screech loudly and run away, olive on his tail. for a horror game streamer, olive was definitely a lot faster than she let off. "you fucking bitch, come here -"

"oh my god, oh my god, oh my god -" tommy repeated over and over again, running away from olive. "TUBBO, RANBOO, ANN - ANYONE, HELP ME - AHHHH!"

"do y'all hear something?" angelina furrowed her eyebrows, pretending to look around.

ranboo and toby repeated her actions, looking around as they purposefully ignored tommy's screams for help. "no, i don't. what about you, ranboo?" toby shrugged, a smile on his face.

"i don't either," ranboo shook his head. "let's go inside, i guess. i'll drive you back, lina."

"NO - NO - NO - OLLIE STOP I LOVE YOU I'M SORRY!"

angelina 😈 ilovemyphans
me when i release an album, get drunk,
get my nose broken the next day, have a
confusing love story, then witness a
murder all in one week

olivefromthegarden u weren't supposed to tell anyone...
|
ilovemyphans im a murder witness

tommyinnit still alive by the way!
|
ilovemyphans why
|
tommyinnit ouch

tubbolive rip tommy. fly high. 🕊💔
|
ilovemyphans we'll miss him forever. it's ok tho cause we're in his will to get everything
|
tommyinnit LIAR LIAR EVERYTHING GOES TO OLIVE AND MY MOM

user1 who is the best friend group and why is it the banana bread quintet
|
ilovemyphans OUR FRIEND GROUP NAME IS DUMB OKAY WE MADE BANANA BREAD ONCE
|
olivefromthegarden but why does that stream have over a million views
|
ilovemyphans because of my sexy face

aiden.phan mom wanted me to tell u that ur dumb
|
ilovemyphans i'm the favorite child kill yourself

ranboomc confusing romance????
|
ilovemyphans ineversaidthat

user2 crying because they are goals

user3 why can't my friends be like this

user4 who is this angelina girl and why is she hanging out with them all of a sudden
|
ilovemyphans i'm ur mother 😈

user5 petition for a angelina phan x lovejoy song

☽˚⁀➷ AUTHOR NOTE . . . ⚘
very recycled chapter

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━