xii, look what you made me do.

chapter twelve. look what you made me do.

angelina was suspended from school for three days due to fighting and violence. fighting and violence? oh, she could've done a lot worse. her parents were both angry and disappointed, while aiden was just privately looking up to her. his sister had never been so reckless.

NYU had heard about the incident immediately. they sent her a warning letter - saying if she pulled something like this again, they would take back the scholarship and acceptance. this put angelina's head back straight.

since she had chose to get into the fight with hayden on the last day before winter break, there was already two weeks off. then she'd have three days more, which was pointless to her - they were giving angelina a longer break.

losing a few of her following on all of her social media, angelina rolled her eyes at the behavior and walked through the entrance of her school. there were stares, everywhere.

she knew what she was going to walk into, so angelina wasn't too upset about everyone staring at her after beating the shit out of one of the head cheerleaders.

walking over to her locker, angelina stuffed in her backpack and grabbed her geometry textbook. her eyes caught kasey's, and she gleefully walked over to the cheer captain's locker. kasey didn't look so happy to see her.

"three days extra of break, i'm not complaining," angelina grinned. noticing kasey's bad attitude and the fact that she was being ignored, she spoke once more. "kase? you alright?"

"you have some nerve to be speaking to me, right now, angelina." kasey scoffed.

"i'm sorry?"

"i know you had some drama with hayden lamrow, but she's still one of my girls. in the end of the day, i look out for her. you didn't fucking tell me you were going to give her a black eye and an extremely broken nose," kasey exclaimed. "don't speak to me, right now."

with a bump on the shoulder, kasey shut her locker and walked the opposite way angelina's classroom was. leaning back onto the several other student lockers, angelina sighed. her eyes darted around the hallway, catching eyes with ranboo.

he looked at her for a moment. they never had an argument this long, and there was part of angelina who just wanted to apologize for everything and get her best friend back. but it wasn't that simple. if he broke up with his wretched girlfriend, maybe she'd consider it.

raising her eyebrows at him, angelina kicked the locker behind her to get back on both feet, putting her backpack over her shoulder. she made her way to geometry in peace.

"hey angel," elodie smiled warmly, using that stupid nickname. the irish accent cheered up angelina immediately. "not a very good morning, i reckon?"

"i kick the shit out of some girl that no one even likes, and all of a sudden everyone hates me," angelina sat next to the redhead. "i did them all a favor. if anything, they should be worshipping the ground i walk on."

elodie laughed, opening up her textbook to the assigned page. "don't worry, i think you're a fucking icon for that."

"well of course i am," angelina high-fived elodie, her ego bursting. "the assholes that go to this school just haven't realized it yet."

lowering her tone to a whisper, elodie carried on the conversation in a lower octave. the older teacher still had the ears of a hawk, somehow. "am i still coming to yours later? i have a kick-ass idea, and you're gonna like it."

"what may that be?" angelina asked, her voice matching elodie's.

elodie smirked, before pulling out her notepad and scribbling down a bunch of words. angelina assumed elodie did not want to take the risk of whispering too much, causing the teacher to give them both detention.