24 Days Left

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 7th

Y/N POV:

I wake smothered in Denki's arms and buried in his chest. What lies before me is a passed-out Pikachu. His mouth gaping wide open, loudly snoring, and with a bit of drool dripping from his mouth. The sound of my snickering spontaneously rouses him up. I apologize for awakening him.

He yawns. "Don't worry about it."

The sound of his raspy sleepy voice makes my heart flutter and my cheeks flush. Thankfully his eyes were shut, so he couldn't see my hot mess of a face. I am glad to have a friend like him around.

"Thank you for staying with me." I say.

"Of course, anytime." He tiredly mutters.

I peep at my clock on my nightstand. It reads 5:24. Early enough for me to study before my English exam and just enough time for me to get dressed.

Not wanting to disturb the kind boy, I carefully try to get off of him, but that idea backfires. He clutches me back down and holds onto me tightly, barely letting me breathe. "You're not going anywhere."

Instead of putting up a fight that obviously I would win, I simply give in and comply. Maybe studying isn't necessary?

Eyelids feel heavy, the coziness of the blond, and the sweet relief of escaping reality all cause me to fall back asleep.

A little over an hour later my alarm tells us rise-and-shine. Both of us groan as it had an obnoxious ringing. Denki zaps it off. No, his shocks didn't hurt me. Yes, he broke my clock.

"I'll buy you a new one." He says while rubbing his eyes.

I give him a dirty glare. "You better."

"Sure thing." His voice and his sleepy face expression made it to be mad at him.

He releases his grip on my hips and allows me to get ready.

While changing in my bathroom I admire the hickeys Katsuki had given me. I walk out of the restroom with a toothbrush in my mouth and am fully dressed. I notice him still sitting in my bed.

"Why aren't you getting ready?" While still brushing.

"I'm depressed." He dramatically sighs.

"What's wrong?" I take a seat next to him.

He grabs his chest. "I miss the feeling of your soft boobs on me." He pretends to squeeze his imaginary boobies.