11 Days Left

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 20th

Katsuki Bakugo POV:

Me and y/n finally left my house, and we're back at the dorms. To our surprise, our classmates are having a talent show night. In all honesty, I rather gouge my eyes out than go, but y/n begged me to go with her. As badly as I wanted to say no, I couldn't say no to her. I was hanging out in my room waiting for the show to start until I heard a knock at my door.

"Hey hey, Kacchan of the Bakugos." A yellow-haired idiot speaks.

"What do you want, Dunce Face?" My eyebrows lower and pull close together.

"I need a teensy favor from you." He holds up his index and thumb to show how little the favor was.

"No." I try to close my dorm door, but he stops it with his foot.

"Please, c'mon, dude." He interlocks his hands and got on his knees. How fucking annoying.

Maybe it really is little. "What is it?"

He jumped back up onto his feet. "I need you for the talent show."

"No." I attempt at closing my door again, but of course, he stops it.

"Look, Bakugo, we both know I have feelings for y/n, performing this song is the only way I can get over her." He rubs the nape of his neck. "It's kinda like closure. She told me you used to play the drums and can sing. I just need you to play drums and sing a few lines."

"Closure? Tch, fine."

"Awesome! You're the best man." He jumps up for joy.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." I was going to finally close my door, but he drags me out. All I want is to close my door.

"Let's go practice in my room." He states while pulling me there.

"You owe me big time." He really does.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Y/N POV:

I couldn't find Katsuki, so I'm guessing he bailed and went somewhere else. I see Mina in the middle of the living where the talent show is being hosted. She's standing in front of a big, red, velvet curtain.

"Ladies, gentlemen, and everyone in between I welcome you to the, probably, first-ever U.A. Class 1-A Talent show. Please take your seats, put your phones on vibrate, and please no flash photography. The show will now begin with a song performed by Denki Kaminari and Katsuki Bakugo." She bows and pulls the curtain apart.