7 Days Left

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 24th

Y/N POV:

I was laying in bed with Mr. Sweet face on my laptop. I was trying to find something to watch on Netflix when Kacchan waltzes into my room with two mugs. He sits on the edge of my bed and hands me a cup.

It contains a heated drink with shaved chocolate, mini marshmallows, whip cream, and a candy cane. I take a sip, and it's delicious. Luckily, he made it with milk instead of water, the right way. Honestly, I don't know why I expected anything less from him.

Katsuki logs onto my computer and types in "Youtube". He proceeds to pull up a ten-hour long video of a fireplace going. He shoos me with his hand, so he could lay next to me. He gently places the laptop near our knees.

Laying my head on his shoulder, I say, "You're such a softie." and giggle at the end. I take another sip and enjoy the rich flavor.

"Tch, will you stop saying?" He flicks my forehead. He proceeds to steal my teddy bear from me.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I should be focusing on enjoying Katsukis presence, but I can't stop thinking.

'Officially 1 week left. I'm having second thoughts about this whole killing myself thing. Maybe I should stay? I don't know anymore.'

Katsuki Bakugo POV:

Something was on y/n's mind. I can just feel it. She was tapping her fingers against the mug. I put my hand on top of her. Her hand was ice cold.

"What's up?" I ask in a serious voice. I'm getting pretty worried about her.

"Just thinking." Her fake smile appears.

I smirk. "Oh, dangerous. Be careful. Don't wanna blow a fuse."

"Shut up, Katsuki." Her laugh echoes in the quiet room.

As we know I like Y/N. I tried telling her in the past, but something always interfered. I've decided on New Year's day I'll take her on a date and officially ask her out. I want to start the new year off as a couple. I hate how we do couple stuff, but we're not together.

"What's on your mind?" I ask.

"Oh, um." She places a finger on her lower lip as she struggles to come up with an answer. "What I'm getting you for Christmas." She snaps finger guns at me.

"You know that's tomorrow, right?" I squint my eyes at her.

"Yes..." She totally forgot.

All that matters to me is that we spend it together. "Don't bother getting me anything. No need."

"Stop it." She shoves my shoulder. "You know I'm going to get you something. You're my best friend, aka the most important person in the world." She drinks some of her beverage. "Did you get me a gift?"

"Duh." I flick her forehead.

"Oww." She rubs the spot that I inflicted with pain. "Well, now I am not getting you a present." She grunts and crosses her arms. She acts like such a child.

I flick her forehead once again. "You baby." I say in a demeaning tone.

Y/N POV:

An idea pops into my head. "Owie!" I now massage the small area that he has inflicted pain upon twice. I pucker out my lower lip, giving my puppy dog face.

"Aw, c'mere." He scooches closer to me and kisses my forehead. His lips were warm and moist from his drink.

"See!" I laugh. "You are a softie. A big one at that." I flick the side of his forehead in return.

"You set me up!" He growls. I guess he wasn't too happy with my idea. His death stare starts to appear, and I try my best to hold back my laughter. The last time I did laugh he blew up.

Another amazing idea pops into my head. "Hey, why don't you teach me how to ride a bike." I ask with my bucket list in mind. I'm a bit on the desperate side. I need to have another thing checked off.

"You wanna learn how to ride a bike?" Katsuki questions me.

I nod my head. "Mhm."

"Right now?" He tilts his head out of confusion.

"Yes." I nod my head again, but this time a bit aggressive.

"You know it's snowing, right?" He couldn't fathom why I would want to learn to do something like that now.

I shrug my shoulders. "A little snow never hurt anyone."

"Actually, snow has hurt a lot of people." He downs his hot chocolate.

"Shush. Let's go."

Katsuki groans because he knew that I wouldn't give this up.

"Fine, let me see if the school gym has a bike." He snatches my drink from my hands. "This is payment for teaching you how to ride a bike." He blows on the liquid in the cup before finishing it.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Katsuki,
I CAN FINALLY RIDE A BIKE. It took like 50 tries, but I DID IT!! WOOOOO! All thanks to you.

And thank you for the hot chocolate, lover boy.

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. D̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶
2. See fireworks
3. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶
4. L̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶v̶i̶r̶g̶i̶n̶i̶t̶y̶
5. C̶e̶l̶e̶b̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶
6. W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
7. Go stargazing
8. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶a̶c̶c̶h̶a̶n̶
9. Drink alcohol
10. L̶e̶a̶r̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶k̶e̶

__
A/N:

if you guys are not okay and feel suicidal please call or text 988. please talk to a trust friend or adult. please do not give up on life. you are so beautiful and deserve to live a long healthy life full of happiness. i love you and you are loved.

word count: 883