19 Days Left

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 12th

Third Person POV:

"I hope you're all as happy as I am that exams are officially over." Mr. Aizawa takes a sip of his morning coffee. "As you all know today is our class party. I brought a speaker, so please keep that music clean and at an appropriate volume level. I also brought different varieties of snacks, drinks, and food." He shows off the table full of everything he listed. "Usually I wouldn't promote garbage like this going into your systems, but I think you've earned it."

"You're the best, Mr. Aizawa!" Denki yells holding up two thumbs up.

"I can't wait to par-tay!" A pinkette yells. She seems like the life of the party

"Before any of that starts, please push the desk to the back of the classroom and stack up the chairs." Mr. Aizawa gestures. The class does so.

Mr. Aizawa places his hand on the door handle. "Make sure there's no trash left behind, any food that is leftover, take back the dorms, and behave yourself."

"I'm static! We get to be here with no supervision." Denki stands up.

"Iida, you're in charge." The teacher exits, ready for bed.

"Yes, sir." Iida firmly replies.

"Let's get this party started!" Jirou yells.

Everyone except for Bakugo cheers. Jirou plugs her phone into the speaker and plays some tunes. Most of the class dances, sings along, and others stuff their faces with delicious treats.

Bakugo was pressed against the wall with a red solo cup in one hand and his phone in the other. He slightly bops his head and taps his foot to the beat of the music. He didn't miss a single beat. I mean he does play the drums, so he understands music pretty well.

Y/n walked up to her obviously uninterested friend.

Katsuki Bakugo POV:

"SUGAR CRUSH!" announces from my phone.

'Shit.'

I forgot to turn my ringer off. I don't want anyone knowing I still play a game popular from 2013. I mean my level is pretty impressive. Good ol' level 7462. I use my middle finger to switch my ringer off, and I turn down my volume. The whole incident makes me not even wanna play anyone. I scroll mindlessly through Instagram.

'This party's a total bust.'

A notice a small frame walks up to me. "Lonely?", they say.

I roll my eyes from not wanting to be bothered at this shit function. I look up to see her. My face softens as we make eye contact.

"No, I'm perfectly fine all by myself." I go back to my phone.

She smiles and says, "So you are lonely?" She laughs to herself.

I gulp everything down in my cup and shoot it into the garbage can. It spins around the trash rim and gradually falls in.

"Let's blow this popsicle stand." I grab her wrist. She stammers as I drag her to the exit.

Zap Zap

She sends little thunderbolts onto my hand. I quickly release her from my grip. I angrily turn to her.

"What the fuck was that for?!" I hold my hand in pain.

"I never said I wanted to leave." She crosses her arms and leans her weight into one leg.

"This party is lame. Plus who wants to hang out with a bunch of extras?" I match her body position.

"I do, and they're not extras, Katsuki!" She slightly yells. Luckily, she grabbed no one's attention, or else she would've been a nervous mess.

I moderately squint my eyes and furrow my eyebrows."Eh? Why are you acting like this?"

"Did you even think to ask me what I wanted to do?"  She flares her arms up.

I try to explain myself. "No, I-"

"Exactly, Katsuki. If you want to go you can, but I'm going to stay here." She starts to walk away.

I hold her from behind and pull her into a hug. I swaddle my arms around her chest and place my head on top of hers. I mumble "I apologize."

She puts both of her hands on top of my arms. "You what?"

I growl. "I'm sorry. Don't make my fuckin' say it again."

She giggles. She flips around and embraces me; Her arms around my back.

'I love holding her.'

"Do you still want to leave, Kacchan?"

I shake my head. "I'll stay for you."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dear Katsuki,
Today we had our class party, and I HAD A BLAST!! I actually spoke to people. I hope you're proud of me. I spoke to Ashido, Sero, Todoroki, Shoji, and Aoyama. They're all an interesting bunch of people. I hope they all think of me as a friend.

𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽

1. D̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶
2. See fireworks
3. Have my first kiss
4. Lose my virginity
5. Celebrate my birthday
6. W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶
7. Go stargazing
8. H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶a̶c̶c̶h̶a̶n̶
9. Drink alcohol
10. Learn to ride a bike

__
A/N:

i bought the first 3 volumes of toilet bound hanako-kun yesterday

word count: 842