Ch4+Music!

A/N: I decided to go with a tribute video for the Marvel females. I find it fits them(mostly Natasha).
----------------------------------------------
'You messed up big time Capsicle'
'Are you really calling me that? Anyway, what the hell did I do?'
' I can tell you right now she probably felt violated. Natasha has been code-named the Black Widow; a assassin. She is usually the one romancing the boys, and to see you making a move on her without her intentionally doing it, she got scared.'
'So, you're saying is that I scared her?'
'Basically,' Tony took a shot of his scotch. ' and you should really call Fury up about that Peggy of yours before doing anything about Natasha.
-----------------time skip next day--------
It took Steve a few hours to learn how to use a phone and call Fury.
When he did however figure out how to call him, he asked about Peggy
Fury welcomed him to SHEILD and told him everything, about Peggy, about him being frozen in ice, EVERYTHING.
After Fury talked to him about things, he hung up, and knocked on Natasha's door.
-------1 hour earlier------------------------
Natasha was lying in her bed, thinking about last night.
'I'm such a f**king idiot.'
'Don't beat yourself up Natasha. It was just a accident.'
'Maria! What the hell are you doing in my room!?'
'Oh, I went through the vents. Clint taught me that before he went crazy'
'What!'
'Loki has the tesseract. And apparently it has mind-control powers.'
Natasha was glad Maria was one if the few people she can put complete trust in and call a friend. If it was someone else(like Steve), she'd be kicking their asses before they said 'sorry'.
'We lost Clint. We lost my brother!'
To Natasha, Clint was the guy who gave her a second chance. He saved her when he was supposed to kill her. They thought of each other as family, brother and sister, friend and friend. To hear that Loki was now controlling him is heartbreaking.
Maria leaned over and hugged her.
'You want to talk about last night?'
'Yea.. I,' she was interrupted by a loud knock on the door.
Natasha stood up from her bed and strode over to the door, only to be pulled back by Maria.
'If it's Rogers, I don't want you to see him.'
'Alright' she picked up her black and white cat, Scooter, and watched as Maria opened the door.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: Scooter is back! For those of you who read Winter in NYC, there was a chapter that mentioned a cat named Scooter. Well, he'll be mentioned a lot more in this story than the others.
Anyway, don't forget to vote and follow me! Comment if you see any mistakes, want to say something nice or random, chat, and request a promt(remember no dirty requests please) if you'd like too! Add this story to your reading list or library so you know when new chapters are out and read it anytime you want :3.
Happy Reading!
~Forever RedWind