Ch 102

A/N: did you guys know I'm Hamilton trash right now? (Go listen to the soundtrack plz, it is amazin')
Action scenes are hard to write, which is why I don't do them often...lol
_______________________
Natasha stood a distance away from Steve after his earlier outburst with Tony. She scanned the area, looking around where they were and peering into windows.
Rhodey spotted the others with his suit, notifying Tony to back off.
Steve aimed a punch at the Spider-Boy and successfully backed off a distance away from Tony's group. Wanda, Bucky, Sam, Clint, and Scott showed up from the building, forming a tight line.
The Quinjet door was open, Steve could see it in his sights, he just hoped Tony would let him through.
Like Steve's team, Tony and his followers formed a tight line too. T'Challa and Vision joining as well.
"Hey Clint. Retirement didn't suit you?" Tony asked sarcastically.
Clint shrugged. "I played eight games of golf; scored eight goals."
"Oh yeah and Wanda, I think you owe Vision an apology."
Both Natasha and Steve noticed the tension between the two: robotic and living. In a way, it was almost like their relationship. Except that Natasha had her reasons. For Vision, it was personal preference. In all honesty, Nat could've joined Steve, been by his side. But she wasn't ready to retire.
Steve's team took a step forward, and so did Tony's team.
Their paces quick and fast, gaining ground with each step.
Nat rolled her shoulders. "No one said this would be easy."
As they fell into an all out run, Peter(whose name she just learned) broke the tension, the hold on complete silence except for the sound of their breathing. "Um, Mr. Stark, they aren't stopping!"
"Make them stop!" She yelled back.
Full out adrenaline rush sprint. She crashed straight into Ant-Man, who rolled with the weight of both him and her.
Leaping back onto her feet, Natasha held a stiff fighting stance, barely out of breath. The guy was sweating with effort and nerves, his breathing pattern unorganized.
"I really don't want to hurt you," he said nervously.
She tilted her head at him quickly and threw a feigning punch at him. "You have no choice."
He dodged, just like she predicted, and was able to get a hold of his neck by swinging her legs around him.
What almost surprised her was that he shrank, causing her to fall to the ground with a grunt.
She quickly looked around for the guy and suddenly felt herself being wrapped around by something tiny. She fired one of her Widow's Bites, and felt the unknown pressure lift.
She leapt onto her feet and noticed a tiny thing shriveling in the pain of the electric shocks.

Next up: Clint.
~X~
"Mr. Stark told me that you were wrong and he is right!" Spider-Man yelled at Steve while swinging around.
The boy fired a web at the Captain, which he easily grabbed, bringing down the youngster and flung him into an airplane.
"What did he also tell you?"
"To go for your legs."
The boy shot another web, this time coming in contact with his said target and causing Steve to fall, his legs immobile.
Spider-Man tried to throw some other things at Steve, but the webbing was weakened and he easily got it off, acting quickly and throwing his shield at the boy, knocking him back.
"Where ya' from kid?"
He looked up from his position on the boxes wearily. "Queens."
He gave the boy a smile. "Brooklyn."
~X~
Blow for blow and hit for hit.
They couldn't beat each other. They knew each other so well. Even out of retirement Clint was still in prime condition.
But she slipped up, tripping on one of Peter's webs scattered on the concrete.
Clint was able to get her below him, her knife on his throat and his bow on hers.
"We're still friends, right?" Natasha asked, joking around but still holding a stern face.
He smiled at her, and she swore he loosened his grip. "Depends on how hard you hit me."
~X~
Natasha now has a reason for hating trucks now, especially flaming ones.
Scott handed him a truck, one he 'assumed' was a water truck.
He also handed Steve a blue/silver disk, and instructed the Captain to throw it at the truck.
He did, and Natasha was almost squished.
Luckily, she ducked out of the way in time, and out of the corner of her eye, she saw Bucky and Sam nearing the Quinjet.
Running towards the gate, she raised her hand and signaled Peter to do something.
She made it the gate before they did, and witness Ant-Man grow larger then ever. Vision holding Wanda as the building she held up to let Steve and Bucky into the gate collapse.
And finally, the tipping point. Steve's bright blue eyes have a look of fear, regret, and most of all, a shade of sadness on his features she never saw before as she raised her fist at him. Blue sparks flew out and landed on the floor as she powered them up.
"Nat, don't do this," he said softly.
She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. "I'm gonna regret this."
Off went the gun. The Widow's Bite flying past them and hitting Black Panther in the chest.
"Go," she signaled with her head. "I won't be able to keep this up for long."
"You won't have too."
Steve grabbed her as she fired another Bite at T'Challa. He carried her onto the ship and set her down roughly before rushing to turn on the plane.
She heard T'Challa's claws on the Quinjet's wheels. Sliding off and falling down when he couldn't get a hold.
She looked from Bucky, and then to Steve. "We have a lot to talk about."
"Let's get safely away before we make any decisions." Steve countered.
She heard Bucky scoff into his arm and chose to ignore it. Natasha mainly focused on the red bleeding its way back into her ledger.
She really did trade SHIELD for HYDRA, and there was no doubt about it.
__________________________
A/N: eh, the action scenes could have been much worse. But not to bad, am I right? *Takes a sip of water* A total of seven days in the making and landed on 1060 words, good job me.

Happy Readin'
~Forever RedWind