Chapter 14

The night was going well and he kept staring at me with those eyes from where he sat. I was in the middle of the crowded dance floor with two of Jordan's friends Grace and Maddy. Grace and I hit it off as soon as Jordan introduced us to each other. Grace a bit more quiet and reserved but at the same time was able to make corny jokes whilst Maddy on the other hand came of more as a snobbish rich girl and kept giving me death stares.. I didn't expect to like Grace as much as I did. To be honest I was really nervous to meet Jordan's friends. I don't know why, I mean it is not like we are official or anything. I really wanted them to like me though. I guess two out of three of them were enough for now.

Jordan was up in the VIP area with Jay who's real name is Johnathan but says only his mother calls him that. He was blonde with amazing blue eyes. Him and Jordan had known each other since birth and you can tell just by looking at them. 

The club itself was definitely amazing. It was packed but the whole vibe was amazing. It had dark red walls and the VIP section I was in first was so classy you wouldn't even know that you are in a club. The DJ was playing all the right music and I am definitely thinking of coming back before I leave. NO. I shouldn't be thinking of that. Just have fun tonight girl. 

At that moment the song post to be came on and everything got even more wild. Some random guy came and started dancing with Grace and Maddy had ran of somewhere whilst I was daydreaming so I decided to go find her.

I was making my way through sweating bodies when somebody grabbed my hand. It was Jay.

"Having fun?" he asked shouting over the music.

"Yeah, are you?"

He nodded. We continued to dance and talk till the end of the song. I grew more and more curious as to where he was. I excused myself from dancing with Jay and he looked wary at first then let me go. I knew something was up then but I could't really wrap my finger around it. I pushed that to the back of my head and carried on.

I was just about to give up but when I saw two figures in the corner of the room I was glued to the ground. My eyes couldn't leave them. It was Jordan and Maddy. His arm was around her and she was leaning into him giving him a flirtatious smile. What was this? Were they more that friends? No he told me he didn't have a girlfriend. Were they fuck buddies? I shook my head my my eyes still couldn't leave them. I might have had a little too much to drink but I am sure of everything that was happening in front of me. He leaned into her and whispered something and she looked into his eyes and blushed. When he started leaning back again his eyes spotted mine and embarrassed I looked away.

I needed air. Lots of it. The red walls seemed get blurry and the the atmosphere became thick. I heard Jordan call me from behind but I didn't bother looking back. I headed straight for the exit. As soon as the cool night air hit my face I felt so much better but it still wasn't good enough. I paced where I was with a  hundred thoughts going though my head. He was just leading me on. This whole time. Complimenting me. Treating me with such respect. When in all truths he was not even available. I needed to play this off well. To show him that I wasn't bothered and I wasn't some desperate tourist looking for some summer fling.

"Amiya hay, why did you run off like that?" he asked. Holy hell he looked hot and sweaty.

"I just needed some air. It was getting really hot," I kept my poker face strong and looked away.

He held me from behind and turned me around to face him again. 

"Look what you saw in there, with jade that wasn't anything. Please believe me when I say so. I was just talking to her. She's a friend. We  go way back." He's green eyes make everything so believable and all I wanted to do was kiss him. I knew this wasn't a fantasy though and I knew what I saw. Him and her. I took a deep breath in.

"Look Jordan. I don't think anything of it okay? As you said you guys have a history. We aren't official or anything so why should I care. We are friends." I let out a deep breath. I was really killing this whole poker face thing. 

He looked at me as if I said something shocking or maybe even confusing. He's eyes looked lost. I wanted to take back everything I had just said but I couldn't. I saw the way he was looking at her and I knew that I couldn't get between that even if I wanted to. I felt a pang of jealousy creep through me but I couldn't really do anything about because he doesn't even like me.

"Amiya I," I pressed my finger against his lips. I couldn't hear anymore.I couldn't deal with this. My heart is actually shattering and I can't bare it anymore.

"Please just take me back. I am really tired." I half lied. 

He looked like he wanted to say something but he just huffed and headed inside the club. A minute later he headed out with my coat that I had forgotten inside and halted a taxi. Right. I forgot he didn't drive here. Just before we got in Jay walked out with Maddy and Grace.

"Hay Jordan, hold up." He came over and whispered something to Jordan. 

"Hay is it okay if you ride with the girls back to the house, I need to help Jay out with something."

I was really trying to avoid Maddy but I need to stop caring.

This will be interesting.