Chapter 24

Eating Nutella...

I'm such a fatty:/

Goal is 550 votes <3

Chapter dedicated to @globchic <3

**************

Amiyas Pov

We laid there in silence. It wasn't awkward but rather a comfortable in the moment type of thing. My head was still reeling at what had just happened. We laid there intertwined with each other's sweated bodies with the proof of our actions covering us up. I deepened our embrace and buried my chest deeper in his broad chest.

"Are you sure your okay?" He asked for about the fifth time with his lips pressed against my forehead. I nodded. For some reason I really didn't want to talk. I wanted to take the moment and make the most of it. Someone once told me don't wait for the moment to be perfect but rather take the moment and make it perfect. That's what I'm doing right now. I'm soaking in everything that has just happened.

It's cute how much he cared. I knew what he was implying though, from the look of worry in his eyes. I didn't regret my decision and I knew I never would. I wasn't pressured into this and from anybody looking on the outside they would think I gave into the guilt eating me up from being so rude earlier but that was far from the truth. I was sure of this and my body felt so good right now. A little sore but never had I felt this sort of calm adrenaline running through me.

The moment was short-lived as his phone started buzzing. He looked at me unsure of whether he should take it or not.

"It's okay," I huffed. Guess you can't live in the moment forever.

"Hello?" he said to the other person on the line and paused..."This is really not...Um...No I....really now?...but....." there was a longer pause this time and then he huffed. He didn't look pleased whatsoever. "Okay," he eventually said and hung up.

He rubbed his forehead before saying," That was my dad. I don't know he was talking about some sort of emergency or something. I don't want to leave you here though. "

"It's okay." I gave him a reassuring smile.

"I can call Grace and Maddy if..." just the mention of her name made me cringe.

"No," I said almost to soon. "I mean it's okay. I need to call my mum and Katie. You go ahead. I need to rest a bit more anyway," I half lied. I mean it wasn't a complete lie but I did not want to see Maddy right now. Grace I don't ming but Maddy has her eyes set out for me and I don't want her to ruin what Jordan and I have going right now. I'm not saying we are perfect. We barely know each other but that's life. We learn as we go...

I was about to grab my phone off the bedside table to call Katie when I saw something that caught my eye. It was a book. The Notebook? I never expected him to be the type to read these types of books. I picked it up and a paper fell out. It was written in neat handwriting and I was curious as to what it could be. I knew that I was invading his privacy but hay I've always been nosy and I am not afraid to admit it.

My letter to her...

I am writing this to let you know my feelings for you. I've been holding my feelings back from you because I'm not sure what will happen to our friendship. I know I may not ever show my feelings, but that's because I dont want you to feel uncomfortable around me if you didn't feel the same way. For a while now I tried to get over the feelings I have for u and it would work but only for a few days, but after a few days I'll be sitting there and I'll think about you and how wonderful you are. I've never ever felt this way about anyone and I can't even explain how it feels. It's the best feeling in the world, but at the same time it's not because we aren't together. As time went on the feelings just got stronger and stronger and I cant hold back anymore, I need to tell u exactly how I feel. I need you to know that I care for u deeply and I am always here for u no matter what. That you are the most beautiful and stunning girl I have ever layed eyes on. I want you to know your the person I think about whenever im in a bad mood or working long hours, thinking of you puts a smile on my face when nothing else would. You always have my unspoken passion although I might not seem to care. I just want you to know that I think your the most beautiful girl in the world, I care for you, and I'm here for you always whether we are just friends or more.

However I may never workup the courage to tell you the truth. To tell you that I don't have the heart to fight your boyfriend for my own selfish needs. I know you would be happier with him. I know you would rather be with him. I see the way you look at him. They way you smile. I know you could never smile like that with me. Today I thought I could feel you heartbeat when we hugged but that could just be my imagination. I am broken. You may never know how broken I am. I never want to show you that part of me. Is it really wrong to have hope? Could a boy so broken inside have hop on a girl who has everything together? I fool myself thinking that there is a such thing called hope but after everything I know that I will never be for you.

You know the saddest bit? You would never see this letter. You would never know that my feelings for you is more than just simple feelings but an obsession and I would stop at nothing to get you by my side.

- My other side

Tears were streaming down my face. I was at a loss of words which wasn't unusual to me anymore. At this moment I knew for sure that I loved him. I loved him more than anything.

~.~.~.~.~ 3 weeks later ~.~.~.~.~

Consequences and choice.

I stared at myself in the mirror.

We choose to make our own choices but we must accept the consequences that come with out actions. We make our own choices but our choices make us. How could I be so irresponsible?

***********

Whaaaaaaat?

This chapter was short cause I have something planned for the next few chapters...

Btw most of this letter isn't mine. It is anonymous.

Keep voting and commenting loves<3