Chapter 28

Hay you guys! Before I start I just wanted to say Thank you for being such amazing readers!! Also please take time to go back to previous chapters to vote and comment on other chapters. Right now I am ranked 300 in fantasy and I want to go up!!! Also follow me:):)

Thank you for reading<3

Chapter dedicated to Ziana66 cause she is so sweet:)

**************

AMIYA'S POV

"What?" I asked again with a confused look plastered on my face

"Mason if it's a boy and charlotte if it's a girl. I had a long night of thinking and we both..." I laughed. It felt so good to laugh knowing that I had nothing to worry about. I felt like my world was being glued back together bit by bit which calmed me down so much. I was going to be okay.

"Jordan..." I said giving him an amused smile.

"No let me finish," rather than stoping him I walked over to the bed crossed my arms and gestured for him to continue. This will be entertaining. I knew this was wrong but hey let a girl hear what she wants to hear even if it doesn't apply to her life anymore.

"So I know that I was such a douche bag yesterday but I want you to know that I want to be here to support you through everything. We can go back together or we can stay here I don't know. Which ever you want to do. It's fine with me. I just want you to be happy. I know we didn't meet long ago but my world couldn't feel more right," I thought I wanted to hear him say all these things but I couldn't let him think all this anymore. I didn't want to play with his feelings.

"Jordan. I'm not pregnant." I interrupted him.

"What?" he asked with the most confused face ever which made his beautiful green eyes look adorable but suddenly I felt the need to explain. I pang of guilt hit me really hard.

"I guess it was a false alarm I mean I don't know. I panicked and I said that I hadn't taken any tests but..." I was cut of by his soft lips pushing against mine. It took me a second to recover and kiss him back. The now familiar spark started to rise inside of me but before it could fully form he pulled away making me groan at that lack of contact.

"I don't know what to say. I mean I won't lie and say I'm not relieved," he muttered sighing.

"I'm sorry for making you think all that." I looked at him worriedly but when he smiled and shook his head I knew he wasn't mad whatsoever.

"No. Don't apologize. That's just a sign telling us to be more careful," he said tackling me onto the bed. I laughed from underneath him. He was much bigger than me so he rolled us both over so that I was now on top of him. He kissed my hair and moved his finger up and down my arm in a pattern like way. We may have been laying their in silence for a while but my mind was as loud as a construction site telling me to ask him why he didn't come back yesterday. I shifted my body so that I was laying beside him instead of on top of him.