Chapter 15

SO.... I thought I would give you Maddys Pov...

Comment and tell me if you want anybody else's Pov:)

Please Vote

******

Maddy's Pov

This is the most awkward ride I have been in. Grace seems as if she was about to pass out any minute and Amiya was staring out the window trying so hard not to look at me.I really don't like her. I don't know what it is about her but I just don't like the idea of her and Jordan. He is supposed to like me. Just a while ago he was all over me so why on earth is he wanting to be seen with this girl. He likes me but he is just confused right now. We have been through too much for this girl to come mess it all up. I wouldn't want her to be hurt either. I may come off as a bitch but that's only if somebody gets in my way. I get everything I want. That is just how my world goes. I have been there for him through thick and thin. I know he feels the same way about me and I know the only way I  can make him see this is if I get her away from him. How though? I can make her hate him, or the other way round.

The taxi finally pulled up to Jordan's house. I always get this feeling when I am here. The feeling of being safe. More than I have ever felt when I am home. Jordan always lets me come over when my life at home is shitty. He knew me in and out and he is the only civil thing that keeps me going. I swear if she takes him away I will never forgive her.

We walked to the  doors and I expectantly waited for her to open the door. Great. They are not as close as I thought they were. This will be too easy. 

"Oh I forgot to ask Jordan for a key," She mummers and looked away. Ha. Way too easy. I smiled and rummaged through my purse for the key.

"That's okay. Jordan gave me one because he always prefers when I surprise him," I wink at her whilst smirking. Her eyes brown eyes widen and she looks so uncomfortable.

Once we are inside Grace fell straight onto the couch. That girl is always sleeping. I don't know how she does it. I joined Amiya ib the kitchen wanting to annoy her even more. She took her shoes off and looked up at me.

"Would you like a shirt or something?" She asked me. Urg. She should not be nice to me. She should hate me. She makes this so much harder for me. Focus.

"It's okay. Jordan let's me keep some of my stuff in his room in case I sleep over," her reaction never fails to amuse me. She was so innocent. I turned around and walked off. I mean I'm not lying. I am just not telling the full truth. He lets me stay when those fuckers mess up. I shudder at the thought. 

I decided against wearing my own shirt and went straight for Jordan's drawer. This would drive her crazy. I know I should't be doing this because I promised him at the club that I would be nice to her since he liked her a lot. Blah Blah Blah. He is just confused. I slipped on his shirt and grabbed shorts from my drawer. After I made sure my makeup was back on point I headed downstairs. Well I guess if she wants to play nice I can too. I love a good game.

"So Amiya, how long have you known Jordan," I asked smiling. I could tell she was shocked I was talking to her. Yeah yeah don't get used to it.

"Actually I haven't known him for long. Maybe about three weeks," I knew he hadn't known her well but I didn't know it was this bad.

"Woah, really? That's crazy. Good for you guys. I assume it started off as a fling right?" I wanted to collect as much dirt as I could of them so I could use it to split them up. Her response surprised me.

"Umm we haven't umm..." That also surprises me. Jordan is not this patient with girls. However she looked way too uncomfortable when I asked this question and I knew there was more to it so I had to ask.

"Wait, are you...?" I didn't have to finish my sentence to come to a conclusion. He expression said it all. I can not believe this. Jordan likes a virgin. I wanted to burst out laughing as everything fell in place. My plan to break them up was all becoming a reality. She honestly makes my work way too easy. I am so sure Jordan doesn't know about this and what type of friend would I be if I didn't tell him huh?

"Well I need a drink, want anymore?" she asked clearly embarrassed. I was already high of adrenaline so I shook my head.

"What about you?" What is your relationship with Jordan?" Oh honey, if only you knew. I could tell her everything but that would be too easy. I decided to give her the basics because what I wanted to watch my plan unfold later.

"Well, Jordan and I have known each other since we were in daycare. We have always had each others back. We even dated for a while but decided it was better if we remained friends."

"You are okay with that? Just being friends and watching him be with other girls?" I could tell she was talking about herself and at that moment I was about to spill everything. Of course I wasn't okay with it. We are meant to be together and you are messing everything up. My throat suddenly felt dry so I decided to go get a beer before I turned back to her.

"Of course I am. He's my friend. He knows everything I know and I know everything know," I strained a smile at the end of the sentence. Do not reply, please do not reply.

Just as she was about to say something I heard the boys coming in. Show time.

"Hay you two. What's up?" Jay said. Jordan didn't even notice I was wearing his shirt. His eyes were on her. Well then let's have a little fun then.

"Hay you guys lets play a game."

***** 

Please vote and comment:)