Date night. (Chapter 8)

In the morning, I basically jumped out of bed remembering I had a date with Musa tonight. I was beyond excited. I got dressed, applied make up, etc. I walked out of the dorm with my overnight bag in hand

Alexa: "Heading out?"

"Yeah, thanks for having me!"

Alexa: "Oh no problem, it was fun!"

I smiled and walked out the door. I felt good knowing I had some information for Aliya and Jamie. I walked back to my dorm and slipped inside. I saw Jamie and Aliya gathered in the living room and I headed over. I set my bag down on the coffee table and sat beside them

"Hey!"

J: "Oh hey!" 

A: "Welcome back."

"Okay, I got news."

J: "Alright let's hear it"

"Alexa tends to dump water on your guys' heads tomorrow."

A: "Perfect! We just don't eat lunch there tomorrow."

J: "Yes! Our plan worked!"

I smiled and continued watching T.V with them. After around 3 hours, I heard the doorbell ring. It was Musa! I quickly smoothed out my hair and walked to the door. I opened it to see that same familiar smile. Ah, Musa.

M: "Hey Sunshine!"

"Hi!" 

I smiled and he grabbed my hand 

M: "Ready to go?"

"Absolutely."

We walked out of the dorms and down the school hallways. I'm sure we were allowed to leave since it was Sunday. We walked out of the school and he took me to his car. Wow, it was gorgeous. 

He walked over to the passenger side and opened the door 

M: "Ladies first"

"Aw thank you!"

I smiled and sat in the car. He closed the door and walked back to the driver's side. He slipped in and shut the door. He turned on the car and it roared to life. We then backed out of the school parking lot and sped down the street.

After awhile of driving, we finally reached an arcade. 

"Woah! I love arcades!"

M: "Perfect."

He winked and exited the car. I eagerly followed him. We entered the arcade and it was full with LED lights. It had a bunch of games, snack areas and more. God, it was like a dream come true. Musa interrupted my thoughts and smirked. 

M: "Bet I can't beat you at super Mario!"

"Oh it's on!" 

I laughed and ran to the game. As did he. We got our controllers and went to town.

"Annnnd Lia style! Booya!"

Of course, I won. 

M: "Ah shucks. You totally beat me!"

"Mhm haha sucker!"

We both laughed and left the booth so others could try. We played more games, ate a bunch of party food and as we were walking out I stopped. 

M: "Hm?"

"Look at that teddy bear!" 

I said as I pointed to a large pink teddy bear on a stool just next to a game

M: "Want me to win it for you?"

"Yes!"

He smiled and walked up to the game

Game employee: "Hello! Looking to play?"

M: "Yes sir."

Game employee: "Alright! 3 darts costs 2 dollars, and you have to pop 3 balloons to win something!" 

M: "Perfect!"

Musa handed the employee 2 dollars and received 3 darts. I saw Musa slightly bite his lip as he focused on the balloons. He threw one dart and woo! He popped a balloon. He popped 2 more and his face lit up, as did mine. 

Game employee: "Congratulations! Pick a prize, any prize!"

M: "Can I have that pink teddy bear?"

Game employee: "Of course!"

He handed Musa a giant pink fluffy teddy bear and gave it to me. 

"Thank you so much!" 

He smiled and held my hand as we walked out. We entered the car and drove back to school. He parked his car neatly in the lot and walked out. We took our time walking back to my dorm, just basking in each other's presence. When we finally reached my dorm I turned around to say bye.

"..Um, bye Musa, thanks for the wonderous night!"

M: "..Heh, yeah no worries.."

I began to open the door 

M: "Wait!"

"Yeah?"

Musa rushed over and hugged me

We had no words. We just stared at each other lovingly. After awhile, Musa left and disappeared into the hallways of Granit. I entered my dorm and fangirled for a bit before tucking myself into bed with my new, giant teddy. I drifted into sleep with the date still playing over and over in my head.