The boys and the douches (Chapter 13)

This chapter is in Jamie's POV!

As I I walked to class, I knew for a fact Aliya wouldn't take my advice about no revenge. I was beyond angry with Musa, but revenge would only feed his drive to hurt Lia more. And, I won't stand to see Lia upset again. She doesn't deserve what happened at all. She's such a nice and pretty girl, but Musa had to bring her down. I glared as I walked, only making myself angrier. I then bumped into someone. Crap! Oh- phew it was only Hampton. 

H: "Hey Jamie"

"Don't you have a cute name for me yet?"

H: "Just wait, I'll think of one I swear."

He placed a small kiss on my lips and I giggled.

"You better."

H: "I promise."

We linked arms and walked to class. See, this is a prime example of 'the boys and the douches'. Musa is such a douche, and Hampton is a kind boy. Wait, if I call him a boy that makes him seem younger than me. So, a man? Ehhh whatever. We entered the classroom and sat down. God, English was so boring. 

----------------------------------------After class----------------------------------------

I got up and gathered my bags. 

H: "I've gotta head to science, I'll cya later... darling?"

"Okay I accept that." 

I laughed and walked out. I scanned the halls and saw Aliya walking away from Musa. Oh, she must've just confronted him. I chased after her.

"Aliya, what did we say about no revenge?"

A: "I know it's just- I can't bear to see Lia so upset."

"I know, trust me."

A: "Jamie?"

"Yeah?"

A: "I think I like Lia."

"Oh- wow. I don't know if she's straight, but I hope this whole Musa thing teaches her to be more careful, maybe it'll scare her out of boys and into girls?"

A: "I don't know, maybe."

I pat her shoulder. I don't know if Lia would ever be Bi, or Lesbian but I know that Aliya has a chance. 

"Y'know, Hampton was straight."

A: "What?"

"Yeah. He was until that party. I don't know why, but I had been drawn to him all night. Watching him, talking to him, things like that. Then at one point, he just grabbed my waist and started making out with me."

A: "Okay, why're you telling me this?"

"Don't you get it? People change. Like, all the time."

A: "I guess you're right."

"I am right. I know you have a chance with Lia."

A: "When she gets better should I ask her out?"

"Totally."

I linked arms with her (in a friendly way) and continued on to our next class. 

----------------------------------------Lia's POV----------------------------------------

I sat on the couch and watched T.V huddled into a ball. I was doing so until I received a call from the principal. 

Principal: Hey, we have an exchange student here. Can you give him a tour?"

"Sure." 

I said that with basically 0 emotion. 

Principal: "Great! Be here in 10."

I hung up and walked into my dorm. I changed into a blue crop top, and white jeans. I walked out of my dorm and down Granit's hallways until I reached the principals office. I opened the door and saw a tall, ash blonde haired boy with green eyes. 

Principal: "Lia, this is Elias." 

I waved at Elias. 

E: "Hi, Lia, right?"

"Mhm." 

I walked out of the office and gave him a tour. At the end of the tour I reached his first class.

"Alright, here's your first class. Have fun." 

I began walking off.

E: "Hey wait! Why aren't you coming?"

"Oh, I'm sick."

E: "You don't look sick."

"Fine, a boy cheated on me and I don't feel like wasting my energy on school."

E: "Oh, I'm so sorry.."

"It's fine."

Elias ripped out a small piece of paper and wrote something down on it. He handed me the paper, it had his number on it

E: "Text me if you need someone to talk to."

"Thank you."

I nodded to him and walked back to my dorm. I don't think I'm going to text him, ever. I don't wanna mess around with anymore boys for a long time.