...A Beautiful Evening?

"Aaaand, done." Zelda exclaimed. "That was the last email."

Mitzi looked up from her computer. "Wow, you only finished a couple minutes after me this time." she remarked.

Zelda kicked back in her swivel chair. "I've got a flower shop to go to after this, so I kinda had to work quicker today."

"Ooo, sounds fun." Mitzi said. A sort of cheeky smile came across her face. "Are you sure that's all you're rushing for?"

Zelda looked back at her, her mouth dropping open slightly. "How did you-"

"Link told me." "You're going to the Bella Serata for dinner tonight." Mitzi interrupted. "You're pretty lucky. Those ritzy restaurants downtown are ridiculously expensive."

"Have you been there?" Zelda asked, rather intrigued over the fact Mitzi knew the restaurant.

"Once...My family went for my brother's graduation." "Kinda surprised my parents could scrap the money for it."

Zelda raised an eyebrow. "Ah, I see."

It's a miracle Link agreed to pay then...

🌹🌹🌹

Zelda parked her car right in front of a quaint looking, outdoor, flower market. The delicious scents of the flowers hit her the second she stepped out of her car.

"Zelda!" The Paris called, a pretty white sun hat sitting atop her blonde head.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist taking a peak at the flowers before you got here, so I already found the 'Snow On The Mountain' that I wanted." She explained.

Zelda smiled at her. "That's okay, at least we know they're there." "Let's go see if we can find anything else you like."

Paris nodded, and with that, the two of them headed into the market.

"I hear Snow On The Mountain looks beautiful with white camellias." Zelda said.

Paris looked up at her. "Wow, Miss Zelda, you sure do know a lot about flowers."

Zelda giggled. "I've been in quite a few shops in my time planning weddings." She said.

Paris nodded her head, intently listening to her.

But as they were walking, she abruptly stopped.

"Um, Miss Zelda, I have a question?"

Zelda stopped walking too. She turned around to look at her.

"What is it?"

"Have you ever thought of getting married yourself?" Paris asked.

Zelda flushed, not at all expecting such a question. 

"W-what do you even mean?!" She exclaimed. Paris couldn't help but laugh.

"Sorry to ask so personal of a question, Zelda, but I thought maybe since you've planned so many weddings, you'd be interested in getting married yourself?"

Zelda's face felt hot. "I-I haven't met anyone yet actually." She said. "...I've never been in love, with a-anyone."

Paris raised a blonde eyebrow. "You've never been in love?" She asked.

"Er- no." Zelda breathed. "I guess I just haven't had any time to..."

"...To fall in love?" The bride to be chuckled.

Zelda felt so embarrassed. She'd always been so invested in her work she'd never thought about any of this. "Yeah, I guess." "I'm just always so busy." She said.