The Big Day

A week later.

The two months were finally over.

Link and Zelda had finally finished preparing the wedding. The big day was finally here

Zelda was driving to the vineyard for the final time, her hands shaking and sweat beaded on her forehead while she listened to some music on the radio, trying to calm herself down.

She wasn't usually this nervous for weddings, however given the fact she would soon be professing her love for Link, it made her heart pound like thunder and her hands shake like leaves.

You can do this.

You've got this.

You have to tell him.

After the ceremony, you'll tell him.

Dear Hylia, help me please.

The car pulled into the driveway and she parked in her usual spot.

Grabbing her purse and other things, she dashed into the building, instantly taken aback by how beautiful it looked, decked in beautiful white decorations and flowers of every kind. It looked gorgeous, and fit for a wedding.

She spotted Riju's familiar red head amongst the attendants putting the finishing touches on everything.

She also spotted the familiar blonde head of her colleague. Her heart skipped a beat at the sight of him.

Link almost instantly noticed her too. He waved, and began making his way over to her.

"You ready for this, Zel?" He asked after she'd caught up to him.

Zelda took a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah...It's now or never I guess." She said with a smile.

Link smiled back, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Don't be nervous, it's all gonna go great." "We've planned this in two months! We should be super proud of ourselves." He said.

Zelda's smile grew even bigger. "You're right." She replied. "Oh, and, do you happen to know where Paris is?"

Link pointed towards a room up one of the long flights of stairs.

"I think she's in there putting her dress on." "Marcus is getting ready in another room." He said.

Zelda nodded. "Great, thanks! I'm going to go see her."

Link nodded back, as he watched her make her way up the stairs to Paris's dressing room.

Zelda lightly knocked on the door, she could hear muffled talking and shuffling inside. After a while however, Zelda heard a light "Come in!" Which she could almost instantly tell was Paris's voice.

Once she walked in, she saw Paris sitting in front of a vanity, getting some final finishing touches on her makeup. Her icy blonde hair was curled into a beautiful updo, and her shimmering white dress hung on a hanger by the door, the sunlight from the window hitting it gently.

"Hey Zelda!" Paris greeted her, as the makeup artist brushed some more blush onto her cheeks.

"Hi!" Zelda replied, taking in the room. "You look so beautiful!" She said.

Paris, although she couldn't turn her head because the makeup artist was busy, managed to flash Zelda a smile.

"Thanks!" She said. "I'm just really nervous."

Zelda walked up closer to her.

"You're going to be fine, nervousness happens every time without fail no matter how prepared you think you are." The wedding planner explained.