*:・゚𝟬𝟯༉‧₊❒┊ 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱☰

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

"So," Aaron squinted his eyes at the bracelet, holding it up in front of him, "This is supposed to help me with my powers?"

Shuri had fit the suit she had made for Aaron into a flat thin bracelet that would activate in case of danger.

"Yes," you nodded slowly, but affirmatively. You hadn't told him that the bracelet actually had a suit, knowing that he'll keep messing around with it, "Anya said that she'd help you practice with your powers, and this will be, uh," you paused, thinking desperately, "A helping factor. But anyways, as time passes, you'll know what it actually is and what it'll do,"

"Hmm," Aaron hummed, tracing the Wakandan inscriptions on it with the tip of his finger.

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦-

"Sarah, no," you tried to argue with the woman in front of you.

Sarah gave you a stern look that she used for AJ and Cass, resting her hands on her hips, "Just take the damn test, Y/N!" she tried to pull you out of the couch, but you were too stubborn.

For the past week, you had been feeling a bit iffy. You had been throwing up more often and felt physically weak and drained. You thought maybe you had food poisoning, from eating take-out food or something. You weren't sure if you were pregnant since you were on birth control. But apparently, birth controls don't work if you keep throwing it up.

Sarah let go of your hand, huffing, "You're getting up and taking that test, or I'm dragging your ass to do it,"

You narrowed your eyes at her in doubt, "You wouldn't,"

"Oh yeah?" she retorted back challengingly.

"God, Sam's right. You are scary,"

"Go!" Sarah pulled you from the couch, succeeding this time, and pushed you in the direction of the bathroom.

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦-

After you had taken the test, you set it on the counter beside the basin, and you and Sarah both waited for the result to show up on the stick, "How long should we wait?"

"Couple of minutes," Sarah answered, moving to stand beside you on the wall as you both leaned back against the wall.

"So," you inhaled, "What's pregnancy like?"

Sarah nodded her head to the side in thought, "Well, it's not all as good as the media makes it out to be. Lots of sicknesses, back pain, swollen hands, and feet, I was completely miserable for the first pregnancy. The second one was calmer, I had more flexibility to do things and get out," she explained, "Although, it's not the same for everyone. Can get a bit unpredictable,"