*:・゚𝟭𝟳 ༉‧₊❒┊𝗢𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗻 ☰

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

The next morning,  Aaron walked into the kitchen, where everyone was currently having breakfast and chatting within themselves. His brown hair ruffled and pointed in all directions as he yawned and stretched his hands above his head.

You sat across from Anya while Mara was on the stool far away from you both, swiping and texting someone on her phone.

You sipped on your cup of coffee, leaning on your elbows on the counter as you chatted with the sorceress. You looked down when you felt a pair of nimble arms embrace your middle.

"Hi," Aaron mumbled into your side, still half sleepy, "Uncle Sam woke me up with an air horn," his voice muffled against your body.

"Hi sweetie," you hugged him back with a smile of adoration, carding a hand through his hair and pressing a kiss to the crown of his head, "Where did Sam even get one?"

"Guilty," Anya winced, raising her hand with a stifled laugh, "He brought it from the shop next to the restaurant he got chicken wings from,"

You gave her a 'really?' look.

Aaron rested his chin on you to look up, "Can I sketch on his vibranium wings with chalk?"

"Oh yes!" Anya had an excited look on her face, "Tell me when you do that. 'Cause I definitely wanna be a part of it,"

"Just leave me out of it. Breakfast is there," you pointed towards the waffles and pancakes in the distance.

The boy followed your instruction and grabbed a plate of waffles for him, moving to sit across from Mara.

"You aren't eating?" Aaron darted his eyes from his sister's untouched plate and then back up to her in question, "Aww, you're texting AJ, aren't you?" he teased her, smirking wide.

Mara narrowed her eyes at him, "Did you wash your hands?" she diverted the topic, peeking a glance at you to see if you or Anya had heard his words.

"I'm using a fork, why would I have to wash my hands?"

"Did you wash them?" she repeated.

Huffing, Aaron got out of his stool and walked back towards the sink. He washed his hands and returned to his seat.

"With soap?" Mara grinned.

The boy hurried to wash his hand again with soap and returned to his seat, picking up his fork again.

"Did you dry them?" she continued to taunt him.

Irritated, Aaron wiggled his hands in front of Mara's face, causing water droplets to fall on her face.

"Hey!" she grimaced, wiping the water droplet down her cheek, "You disgusting—" she slapped his hand away.

You were seated on the other end of the counter, talking to Anya when you heard them arguing, "That's enough, you two!"