*:・゚ 𝟰𝟮 ༉‧₊❒┊𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶 ☰

📍ILLUMINATI HEADQUARTERS

🌎EARTH 838

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Stephen, Anya, Melanie, and America had all fallen into a random universe, where they had met an alternate version of Karl Mordo.

Karl had greeted Stephen like a dear old friend, which surprised him greatly. They let Karl lead the into his shrine where each of them were granted tea and treated with hospitality. Karl told the quartet about dream walking and its dangers. 

Unknown to them, Karl had drugged their tea as he had grown suspicious of their appearance in this universe.  

When Stephen woke up, he saw that he was caged in a glass chamber, just like Melanie, Anya, and America.

Now, Stephen and America were guided away through the empty halls and rooms of whatever facility they were in by four robots on their sides, guarding them from all sides.

They were made to climb a set of stairs where two identical doors opened on their arrival and revealed a dark hallway for them to pass. One of the robots took a step forward and pushed Stephen and Anya to the dark hallway inside the room. Stephen grunted in protest and glared at the robots before the doors shut close.

Stephen and Anya exchanged a weary look and walked forward down the hallway.

The room on the other side was something that neither of them expected. The room was spacious in a wide arc with a raised podium at the front. Six identical thrones sat on it with three long window panes behind.

The seats on the podium were occupied, but their faces were not visible.

Karl strode onto the podium from the entrance on the wall beside the podium, "Stephen Strange, you are now called before the Illuminati. I, Baron Karl Mordo, the Sorcerer Supreme, do hereby—"

"'Karl'?" Stephen questioned with a teasing tone and somehow forgot that this was a serious matter. However, his mocking was cut short when a metal shield was thrown in his direction. 

Anya tugged him away by his tunic and both of them watched how the shield bounced and returned to its owner.

"Captain Carter," Mordo announced, gesturing to the woman who caught the shield, "The first Avenger,"

The woman was wearing a suit like Captain America's, but the flag on the uniform was one of the United Kingdom; both on the suit and shield.

"Blackagar Boltagon," Mordo gestured to the man who sat beside Peggy, "Keeper of the Terrigen Mists, the Inhuman king,"