*:・゚𝟮𝟱 ༉‧₊❒┊𝗠𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ☰

📍SANCTUM SANCTORUM

📍SANCTUM SANCTORUM

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Anya thought that accompanying you and guarding the Sanctum simultaneously would be no big deal. And she was wrong.

Liana had attacked the Sanctum Sanctorum, knowing that she wasn't there to stand guard and she had taken down every sorcerer and sorceress on the way to get what she wanted. The Book of Cagliostro.

You and Anya had confronted Liana in the library of the Sanctum. The place was a mess around you three— Broken bookshelves, torn books, and damaged tables and chairs.

Worn out from the combat, Liana didn't attack like you and Anya thought she would. Instead, she placed her hands behind her back and slowly walked towards you both walking nothing more than to talk.

"The Multiverse holds a possibility at life," Liana spoke in a very convincing tone, "A second chance at everything you want. Even if you have lost it,"

The glowing green mists that had filled your palm dissipated back into your skin at her words as your expression cleared into a vulnerable one.

"Don't give in to the temptation of love and risk, Y/N," Anya warned lowly, "The Multiverse holds horrors you can't imagine of,"

"Horrors that are worth going through if it means you can be with your loved ones," Liana corrected, gaining your attention.

"Wouldn't you go to other universes if you knew there were other universes where Vision and Pietro were alive?" 

You took a weak shallow breath at the mention of their names, "What're you doing?"

"Giving what you always wanted. Open your eye," she pressed her palm into your forehead, just like the Ancient One had done to her in the past.

Your eyes rolled to the back of your head and a series of events appeared before your eyes:

You and Wanda were seated on the stairs of the porch of the house, holding cups of tea as you both chatted with each other. Natalie was asleep on the chair behind you and a blanket was draped over her to keep her warm.

Vision was in the front yard, who was refereeing a match of soccer as Tommy, Billy, Aaron, and Mara played in pairs. 

There was a board set on the side: Barnes VS. Maximoffs with the latter behind by two points.

Vision was in his human form; his straight blonde hair fell over his forehead as he laughed at the sight of Mara tackling Tommy to the ground.

"Tackled by a girl," Mara mocked him, "Not so manly now, are you?"

Aaron doubled over bursting out laughing as Billy joined his side.

"It's the super strength!" Tommy groaned out, "Was the touch tackling really necessary?"

"Very much," Mara nodded and turned to look at Wanda when she whooped for her, luckily missing the dreamy expression Tommy looked at her with.

"That's my girl!" Bucky exclaimed in pride as he walked into the front yard, carrying a plastic bag full of groceries in his hands, and closed the fence gate behind him.

He blew her a kiss. Mara caught his kiss smooshed it over her cheek and blew one back to him. It was a small habit of affection in your family.

Gasping for breath, you stumbled and fell on your back, chest rising and falling as you tried to recover yourself from whatever that was. 

Dream, Illusion, Hallucination—or a possible peek into another universe. But you didn't want to believe it. Afraid that it may be true.

But now, you were no longer in the center of the Sanctum Sanctorum.

You were in a completely different room, you looked down to see orange whips wrapped around your wrists and ankles. You tugged at the whips restraining you, noticing the intricate symbols that were on them. You turned to see that Anya was in a similar situation.

"They're runes, Y/N," Liana drawled from the front, "I'm sure you had a very memorable lesson about them last year,"

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦