*:・゚ 𝟰𝟬 ༉‧₊❒┊ 𝗟𝗲𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 ☰

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

The Darkholds was suspended in midair as it stayed afloat in the center of the room. Candles were lit around you and Wanda in the room as you both levitated with crossed legs and closed eyes, both of you concentrating on the dream-walking spell.

Green mist escaped from your headpiece and body, subconsciousness drifting from one branch to another until you were transported to another universe via your mind. It was the one where another version of you had a family and a peaceful life. The one u always dreamt of before the screams and cries of your children haunted your nights.

Although, your body was still in Kamar Taj, right next to Wanda's, who was in a similar activity as yours. But both of your mind's eyes were on Earth 838; as though you both were an audience of your alternate lives.

"Okay, time for bed," Y/N announced, using the remote to turn off the TV.

Bucky, Mara, and Aaron chanted simultaneously in protest. Natalie had fallen asleep on her mother's chest but then was jolted awake by the shouts.

"No!" Mara whined, "One more episode,"

Y/N coaxed Natalie to lean into her, patting her softly in an attempt to put her back to sleep, "Usually, I would give in. You know it. But we're going to visit Wanda tomorrow and we need to leave early for that,"

"That won't be a problem," Bucky waved a hand at his wife assuringly, "We can watch for another one hour and go to bed. It's just 12 am,"

"C'mon you guys," Y/N gave them a side look, rising to her feet and Natalie rested her cheek on her shoulder, "Don't make me the bad cop,"

"Then don't be a bad cop,"

Mara's eyebrows shot to her hairline. Aaron choked on his glass of water, spitting onto the coffee table. Natalie was looking from Y/N to Bucky as though watching a tennis rally.

"Is he crazy?" Mara muttered to her brother.

"Sometimes," Aaron replied fluently, wiping his mouth with the back of his mouth.

Both of their mouths twitched, threatening to laugh, but then turned back to watch their parents.

Y/N narrowed her eyes at her husband, "Take that back,"

"Yes ma'am," Bucky nodded with slightly widened eyes. He stood up to place an apologetic kiss on her lips to wipe the pout away and pressed another for a good measure.

"He's sane," Mara nodded in affirmation.

"Thank the heavens!" Aaron exclaimed dramatically, "And no tongue please," he added when Y/N and Bucky separated from the kiss.