43

Jungkook

"Why isn't she calling me?" I asked as I looked at my phone for the nth time. "It is only been an hour anyway. Didn't they say that they will only be at the lower level?" Tzuyu's brother asked as I nodded my head to respond to him.

"You know what, let's just look for them. I am getting hungry already." my older brother said as he got up from his seat. "Yeah we better look for them..." I responded as we headed to the lower level of the mall.

All the boutiques and kinds of stuff that girls want are on this level, they are probably just in here somewhere. "Have you tried calling them?" Tzuyu's brother asked as I shake my head no, that completely slipped out of my mind.

"Never mind, I will just call my sister..." he said as he gets his phone in his pocket and started dialing a number. "Come on, pick up the phone princess..." he said as I can hear the dial tone from his phone.

"She's not responding try calling Sana..." he added as I speed dial Sana's number. I can hear the dial sound but she is not picking up her phone too. "Why is she not answering the phone too?" I asked myself as I continuously dial her number.

"Hyung, you can still recall what they were wearing right? Can you inquire in the guards if they spotted them by chance?" I asked my brother as I tried calling Sana's number once again.

"I will go and ask, stay here and wait for me while you two try to reach them." he said and he immediately separated from us to ask the guards around. I saw him asking the nearby guards first.

This time the line completely went off. "Have she turned off her phone on me just now?" I asked myself again. "Have you reached her yet hyung?" I asked Tzuyu's brother as he shakes his head no.

"She seemed to turn off her phone already, I can't connect to her. This is not good let me just contact our private guards around, I had made sure that I dismissed them earlier before we headed here." he added as he started calling another person.

"What the hell? I told you to stay close, what in those words you didn't understand? My sister is out there somewhere, mobilize everyone or I will make you my target board later!" Tzuyu's brother shouted in his phone.

This is bad, he is already gathering attention. He shouted so loud and in full English. I was about to ask him what did their guards said when my older brother came running to our side from inquiring around.

"They went to a store in here about an hour ago but left in a different time. Sana-ssi went first followed by Tzuyu who was bringing a paper bag with her. I checked the security footage, they both headed to the parking area..."

My brother said while panting and shouting. He held his knees when he arrived in front of us. "Bad news, we had checked the surveillance camera in the parking area and they are not working." he added horror was evident in his voice.

"Connect me with the men around the parking area at once." Tzuyu's brother told the one whom he is talking to. "Damn!Can't be reached? What do you mean that they can't be reach?!" he shouted once more.

I sighed deeply even if I was too worried, I need to calm down. I immediately drag the two of them with me to the elevator. "We need to go to the parking area, stop making scenes in here. We are already gathering everyone's attention.

.

.

I know that we are all worried but we must stay calm in situations like this. For now, our first priority is to find leads on where they are currently. I need you both to think rationally and not to act reckless or else the people around will find out."

I told the two of them as they both calmed down. When we reached the parking area we are faced with a lot of men, some of them were assisting some who looked like they were hit in the head hard.

"Sir, we found this here..." One of them said as he immediately approached Tzuyu's brother. He was holding a shopping bag from a popular store, a wristwatch, and a familiar ring.

The wristwatch belongs to Tzuyu, I clearly saw it this morning before we left. The ring, I am sure that ring belongs to Sana. I was the one who gave that to her. I am sure of it, those are their personal belongings.

"What had happened here?" I asked them while searching around. "As per instructed we went in two groups, some were following the young miss at a close and safe distance but unfortunately the men around the parking area were all hit in the head and were unconscious when we arrived." the man explained.

"When we searched the area, we just saw the things that we had handed to you. We had confirmed that the wristwatch indeed belonged to the young miss. The crest says it all." one of them said while pointing to the wristwatch.

"That is the shopping bag that Tzuyu was bringing with her when she exited the shop they went on earlier. It was also with her when she entered the elevator. I saw it when we checked the surveillance camera earlier." my older brother said while pointing to the paper bag.

"How did this happened?" I asked as I look around trying to find traces of Tzuyu and Sana. "Her necklace... I placed a tracker in her necklace. Even if her phone location will be turned off, we could still track her.

.

.

But I need to make sure that it is activated this time. Wait a minute, get me my tablet in the car... I need the application that I had installed in there." Tzuyu's brother said as one of their men quickly run off.

"Do we need to contact our parents about what happened?" I asked the two of them. Of course, they are obviously older than me. They are more mature and much capable of decision-making more than I do.

"No choice, I have to inform father. We are talking about his only princess here. He might send me to an overseas country again to work with no rest. Oh, here it is..." Tzuyu's brother said as soon as one of their men came back with the tablet on hand.

He immediately opened something in the tablet as soon as it was handed over to him. "I think we should stop crowding this place first. Why not find a place to stay?" my brother suggested as I nodded my head.

"They can just disperse anyway. Everyone to go back to your own spots, I will call you if anything happens." Tzuyu's brother said and immediately the men around went on their own ways away from us.

"Let's get in the car, apparently the tracker is open and no one had noticed it yet. Is there any way that you had placed a tracker in your girlfriend? If they are together, they are heading in this direction." he added as he showed us the map on the tablet.

"No way... This place had been secluded for ages! No one dares to go there in the present. What would they be doing there if that's the case?" my older brother asked as I felt a cold sweat fall from my forehead. "That means they are in danger..." I responded in a low voice.