18

Sana

"Hey are you okay?" Tzuyu asked me while we are carrying all her gifts to the car our managers had prepared for us after her party at the company building.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." I answered as she just shrugged her shoulders before putting the last batch of gifts to the trunk. I guess the maknae line's room would be full of gifts for tonight.

Tzuyu haven't even opened a single one of them and said she is opening it at the dorm. "You and bunny getting along well? I told my mom he has a girlfriend so she would stop bugging me with that bunny." she said as she closed the trunk after putting all the remaining gifts.

"And what does it have to do with me?" I asked her laughing at what she had said. "Well, I just told my mom that you and the bunny are dating, easy." she responded that made my eyes grew large.

"You didn't do that!" I exclaimed as she just smiled back at me with pure evil. "She will actually be checking that with the bunny's mom sooner or later. I bet he already knew what I did." she said as she showed me her phone.

Flashing on the screen was Jungkook's name with the icon of a bunny. "Yah, Chou Tzuyu! What did I ever do to you to tell your mom that I am dating somebody else!" the voice automatically shot through as soon as Tzuyu swiped the answer icon and put it in loud speaker.

"Well she insisted that I should date you but I highly disagree to the idea so I said that. You two can just pretend as a couple for a while to make our both parents believe that you and I are not possible." she responded confidently.

"Who are you talking about?" he asked on the other line as Tzuyu smiled at me again showing her savage expression. "Didn't aunt told you?" she shoot a question as a response.

"No she didn't and only told me how can I date someone else." he answered to the question Tzuyu had shot up. "Well, I just told mom that you are dating one of my group member, that she probably told your mom. And that would be, Sana unnie!"

Tzuyu answered as she put the call to an end and cling to my arms. "You got yourself a boyfriend now unnie! Come on, let's go home!" she cling to my arms as she saw Jeongyeon unnie coming to our direction.

"Hey kid, did you just realized what have you done? You are getting us in a big trouble!" I exclaimed but she just ignored me and get inside the car dragging me with her since she was clinging to me.

We just stayed there quietly until the other members Jeongyeon unnie and Mina went inside the car as or the others they will be using a different car and Nayeon unnie will be driving for them.

We choose to have a silent drive all the way to the dorm and helped Tzuyu place the gifts in their room when we arrived. When we were done we went straight to each of our rooms. Mina immediately went to bed and sleep after taking a shower.

While me, Nayeon unnie and Jihyo were just sitting in our beds waiting for the other to finish washing up. Silently feeling each other when my phone flashed an indication that there was an incoming call.

I picked it up and run to the room at the end of the dorm and quickly locked it before answering the call which is from Jungkook. "Hello?" I answered the call in a low voice.

"I don't know how I should put this thing up, but Tzuyu messed up big time." he said as I heard him sighed deeply from the other line. "I know, I was right in front of her when you were talking earlier." I responded.

"I'm sorry, you shouldn't be I this mess right now if not for her lame excuse. She could just have told auntie that she and I are not really a thing." he apologized to me sincerely.

"there's nothing we could do about it to take the words back." I said honestly because we can't just say that it was just a joke. "Although I liked it that she said your name instead of others." he teased me.

"I have a proposal to make, what if we pretend that we are a thing until my parents are convinced? No one will know anyway, we don't have to date." he added that made me silent for a while.

The words that he told me kept on coming back on my head as I fell dead silent for a few minutes, I was just brought back to reality when he asked me if I am still in the other line that I quickly responded with a yes.

"What do I get from this set up?" I asked thinking practically. Of course I am a girl, if anyone would be able to get a hold of this information, the hate would all go to me instead.

I don't want to affect my group, I don't want our maknae to feel guilty of what she did even if she did it evilly. "How about producing your second full album? By that time we could be more popular than now." he said.

"And what benefits do we get from that?" I asked again as I am not yet convinced of what he said. "Never mind, how about a year supply of banana kick. I heard you like the snack." he added.

"Is that supposed to bribe me? I think that it is not enough though." I teased him again. "Might as well add a year supply of banana milk? Then a personally signed album by the members each comeback?"he added.

"I'm really sorry for dragging you into this, but I think it is the best since me and Tzuyu doesn't really want the set up our parents are thinking about us." he said, I understand his sentiments though.

Who would want to be in an intimate relationship with a person you almost treat as a sibling just because of your parents wish? Isn't that so selfish? Good thing I don't have any sibling.

"Never mind those treats jut make sure that this doesn't go public or else I don't want to affect my members." I said as he felt silent on the other line for a while while I was waiting for his response.

"Of course, just until our parents are convinced. As of now, you got yourself a boyfriend and I got myself a girlfriend. I will call you in a bit, my mom is trying to connect to me." he said as he ended the call.

I placed my phone in my chest before going back to our room where Nayeon unnie and Jihyo were waiting for me and eyeing me suspiciously. "Who called you at this our that made you run outside all of the sudden?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"Are you afraid that we might hear your conversation?" Jihyo said while crossing her arms in her chest. "I think I just got myself a boyfriend just now." I dropped as I saw how their expression changed and became shock to what I had said.

Jihyo suddenly widen her already wide eyes and Nayeon unnie had her mouth hanging wide open. They seems to be very shock about my confession.

A/N:

I will be staying up tonight, but I will be dropping by here since I was busy the past days. Stream Dynamite and More&More english version everyone!