44

Jungkook

"It seems like, you drive back to your home. I need to talk to father. Are you sure you didn't have anything to use to track your girlfriend? I have to find out if she is in the same place with my sister..." Tzuyu's brother told me as I shake my head no.

Aside from GPS, I don't remember any tracking device that I have placed on her things. I took the seat in the driver seat and let them inside the car. Afterwards, I started driving on the way home.

As expected, we received a fair amount of beating and scolding. We were supposed to look out for Tzuyu and Sana and they ended up getting lost without any trace to track. Good thing Tzuyu had her necklace, and we were able to know her location.

As for Sana, I hope that they are in the same place. As of now uncle and her brother are tracking the place down with their men. They decided to send a surveillance team first before anything else to find what is the situation.

"I told you three to keep an eye on her didn't I? God how can this happen at a time like this? Is it your rival in business again? Why does it always happens to my daughter?" Auntie said while she was in uncle's arms trying to calm her down.

"We don't know for sure... But there are the two of them right now. Jungkook's girlfriend had gone missing too. I thought that the mall was safe and the guards were around. What happened exactly?" uncle asked us.

"We thought that they were in the lower level shopping while we were at the arcade. I was confident that there were secret guards around so I relaxed. It was my fault dad, sorry for being incompetent." Tzuyu's brother said before I could utter a word.

"Even if I want the to scold the three of you I won't just say another word. They got the location, let's go... It's pretty remote and an old abandoned building." my father said to us as we just nodded our heads.

"We will just stay here and wait for you to bring the girls home. Be careful on the way." my mother said as well all nodded our heads before we left home. We left my mother and auntie at home.

They get scared easily so they will never insist in not coming with us anymore. I just hope and pray that the two of them are all okay. We are coming Sana, Tzuyu, please hang on in there... I said in my mind.

Sana

I woke up in a cold floor with my feet being tied up. My vision was distorted at first until I was able to adjust and look around. The last thing that I remember is that someone covering my mouth and my nose.

But when I suddenly inhaled the scent of the handkerchief everything went black. I don't know what had happened after that. I noticed that I am in an old looking abandoned place, I looked to my side only to notice Tzuyu beside me.

Her head was bleeding that made me scared. I slowly moved to her side and carefully placed her head in my lap. "Tzuyu... Tzuyu... Oh my gosh, who did this to you?" I asked myself as I tried to wipe the blood oozing from her head.

"And where are we? Where's my handphone? We need help, oh mu gosh... Tzuyu, who could have did this to you?" I asked myself again while looking around the place. I just can't stand in here and do nothing.

I tried reaching to my pockets but my phone was not there. I only got my handkerchief in me. I used it to stop the blood in Tzuyu's head. She still seems unconscious, so even if I was scared and my eyes are full of tears I tried to make myself look strong for the both if us.

"Finally you are awake..." someone said as the door in the room where we are right now opened. "The instruction was to get you, unfortunately a kitten went on the way... That's what she get for sticking on other's business."

A man said while looking at Tzuyu in my lap. "Who are you? And why are you doing this?" I asked him as I tried to muster up my courage behind my tears. "Its not me who is behind this, I am just an accomplice. Don't worry the mastermind might appear later.

.

.

For now let's play a game... Take her and bring her to me..." he said as two men went inside the room. "What are you doing?" I asked as fear was becoming evident in my voice. They took Tzuyu away from my lap and placed her on the side.

They hold my arms and lifted me up towards the man who ordered them to take me to him. They held me tight in front of him. He smirked as he lifted a hand and held my chin tightly so I could meet his gaze.

"Hmm, pretty face no wonder... If I destroyed this face maybe nobody would want you anymore hmm? I heard you two are an idol? What if I call your company and ask for a ransom, after all money is everything?" he said before he let out an evil chuckle.

I noticed that he placed his other hand in his pocket and took out something. My eyes widen when I noticed that it was a small knife. I tried hard and struggle out from their grasp but my strength was not enough.

Before I know it, the knife already made its way on my face and a long wound was made. I felt the hot liquid flowed in my face followed by a stinging pain. He let out a soft chuckle before he slid the knife down to my neck and to my right arm.

Before I could even process it, a new wound was made in my right arm. "T-that hurts... Stop it already please..." I begged but he didn't stop there. The knife made its way to my left arm, this time it left a much longer wound in there.

"Let's stop playing here for now... Boss will be arriving soon, I must go and welcome our boss. Throw her back to her original place." he added as he immediately exited the room while holding the bloody knife.

While the other two harshly placed me back to where I was earlier. My knees weakened as soon as I was thrown to the side. I let out a muffled scream when my body hit the stone cold floor.

They two of them just stared at me and they immediately exited the room. As soon as they closed the door loudly, Tzuyu suddenly flinched and tried to sit down. She held her head as she looked around.

"Unnie what is happening? And where are we? My head hurts..." she said as she held her head. "Your head is bleeding be careful... I don't know where we are but stay calm, we'll find a way out for sure."

I told her to ease up her fear, worry is very evident in her eyes right now. "Unnie... Your face and your arm... Its... its bleeding... I'm scared unnie." she said as she began sobbing. I placed her head on a tight hug.

"Shh... Everything will be all right don't worry... I'm sorry, this might all be because of me..." I told her as I tried to dry off the tears on her face. I hope so, I still don't know who is behind this and what is their purpose of doing this. God please guide us, I said in my mind while waiting what's to come.