12

Sana

"Did you actually saw the way my cousin looked at unnie like saying shut up bish?" Jihyo said who couldn't stop herself from laughing upon the incident earlier.

We were on an interview with BTS sunbae for the weekly's number one with both groups recent comeback for the month of February both repackage albums from our last albums.

I don't know why but it has always been a coincidence that both groups, our group and theirs have our comeback at almost the same time frames. But it really seemed to be a coincidence as both groups released repackaged albums this time.

With their song Spring Day and ours was Knock Knock. The groups were asked to sing our songs as part of the promotion but Jeongyeon unnie made something hilarious.

She suddenly did the second voice while Jimin sunbae was singing earning a glare from sunbae that will probably ignite their never ending conflict again.

Unnie nervously laughed and hide herself away when sunbae gave her a glare. I don't really know what has gotten into her that time. I'm sure she was so ashamed of herself that we saw her look away.

But she had clearly embarrassed herself again. "Shut up Jihyo it's not even funny..." Jeongyeon unnie said as everyone else just laughed as we all know whose fault it is.

"Well we all know that it was your fault anyway... It was crystal clear after all." I said as she just shot me glares that I just brushed away, she can't hurt me with that glare.

"You girls are having a fun... Something happened that I didn't know? Sorry if I was out for a while, anyway what happened?" our manager said as soon as he entered the waiting room where we are.

"Someone just made a funny mistake in front of everyone manager don't mind them. They just couldn't get over it yet, they are crazy." Tzuyu suddenly said that we all look at her direction.

"No we're not! Yah Chou Tzuyu watch out with your words you savage maknae!" we all shouted at the same time as we all look at her. "See?..." she added before going to the side.

"Yah pabo we are nit yet done! Do you actually still respect us as your unnies or I will tell everyone right here right now who always gives you that chocolate drink daily... You know Chaeng already knew too." Dahyun said while raising both her eye brows.

Oh right, Tzuyu keeps receiving a chocolate drink daily from an anonymous sender. We don't know who gives it along with a small motivational note but it seems like Dahyun and Chaeyoung has a hint.

"Don't you dare unnie..." Tzuyu suddenly saud as she run back to our direction quickly. Seems like the maknae line is hiding something from all of us.

"Nevermind, I will just find out later. Pack up girls, I'm sure you don't have to wait for the awarding since it's just your comeback stage. Your fan sign is in one." manager added while checking our schedule.

"What? One? As in one minute?" Momoring asked as Jeongyeon unnie immediately smacked her in the head for not thinking that straight. What ourmanager was saying was supposed to be an hour.

How could we move out locations in just a minute anyway? It's really impossible, plus the fansign venue is a thirty minute drive from the studio, it's impossible to be there in a minute.

"He meant an hour Momo, get your things ready already okay..." Nayeon unnie said as we started moving away to our things. We know that we won't be here for long and didn't bring that much just our outfits and makeups.

We are just beginning our promotion periods that's why we only have to shoot a comeback stage and move out locations for fan sign. Our album was just released a week ago, and this would be our first fan sign for this album.

Since this was just a repackaged album we just added two new songs to our previous album's songs. This is not really a long promotion since we have our first Asian tour in line from February to June. We had the opening in Seoul already before our comeback.

We have a very busy schedule ahead of us this year, it will sure be very tiring. We immediately grab our personal things and head to the parking area with our staffs following us. Our manager had already arranged all things with the show.

So we are free to go after the pre-recording our fans will eventually follow to the fan sign venue. They arr even probably already in there since we were delayed for some minutes for the interview in the green room.

Some of our staffs are already in the fan sign site so we are just a small team right now. While boarded on the car, thd members were busy with their phones, playing and surfing in the net like they always do when we change locations.

"Daebak! This our repackaged album right? Correct me if I am wrong but I really saw our album cover and I know that this is ours." Dahyun said while looking at her phone.

"Why? What is that?" Chaeyoung asked while Dahyun showed her phone to us. It was an episode of Bangtan bomb which was released recently and behind Jin sunbae is an album which exactly looks like ours.

I did know that Dahyun watches the sunbaes videos so I was not surprised, in fact I am more surprised on the part about the album. So the sunbaes buy our album? Whom could the album belong too? I am being curious.

"Well it look like our album for sure, but who could have been the owner. I mean it was only resting on the table right?" Mina said as Dahyun already got back her phone after everyone looked at it. We are getting curious.

Twice are known to be ARMYs especially Nayeon unnie, Momo unnie and Dahyun as they are a big fan. We other members simply enjoys their music. But I didn't know that they are also appreciating a group like us.

But we were interrupted when the maknae's phone suddenly started ringing. So she had no choice but to answer the call since the sound was going around while we are in a closed van, plus the members were quote noisy too.

"Hello... Yes, I guess we are... Why? Tonight? Probably after the schedule... Yeah, see you..." the maknae just said in a bored tone while we are all looking at her direction because we wanted to know who was she speaking with.

"Unnie are we free tonight? I have to meet a friend..." she said looking at Jihyo as the leader quickly nodded her head remebering our schedule for the day. "Okay, but bring Sana with you to accompany you." our leader just said.

"Ehh? Why me? Jeongyeon unnie can accompany Tzuyu or Dahyun. You know I can't drive everyone..." I said telling the truth about me not knowing how to drive. "Don't worry unnie, I will drive that's not a problem." she added.

"Besides we already booked the night for personal stuffs, we can't accompany the maknae. Everyone else is going out aside from you, Mina and Chaeyoung." Nayeon unnie said without breaking her eyes away from her phone's screen.

"And I am sure that Mina and Chaeyoung won't be going out tonight. If one of Mina or Chaeyoung goes out with Tzuyu then it will be a dead air only..." Jeongyeon unnie added while laughing on the fact that the three are the quiet members of the group.

"Are you sure you can drive though Tzuyu? You don't know how to properly park yet..." Mina unnie voiced out her concern which is my concern also since the maknae can't properly park a car yet without leaving a single scratch.

"Don't worry, there are valets in the place where we are going. They can park the car and get it for us." Tzuyu just said as I sighed in relief. "Fine then, I am going..." I said admitting defeat that I have no choice but to go with the maknae.

"It's settled then, Sana will go with Tzuyu... Just on time that we arrived at the fan sign site." Momo unnie said pointing at the outside while the van finally came into a full stop. One by one we get out of the van. This will be a day then...