11

Sana

"Hey shut up you both, stop acting like kids. The interview will begin in a short span of time." Jihyo reminded Dahyun and Chaeyoung who was still having a silly time hitting each other.

"I want to get done with this I'm very hungry..." Momo unnie complained while we are on a room waiting for them to let us see the performance of our new song TT.

"Of course you won't be Momoring if you are not hungry... Don't worry sweetie we will eat after this." Jeongyeon unnie reminded Momoring as she just pouted her lips in a childish way.

After five months we came back with a new album and a new song, our new album was named Twicecoaster Lane 1. We are really hitting big this year and it makes me afraid of what will happen to us next.

Our title track is named TT just like the crying emoticon when you place your both hands that forms a letter T. It had a halloween themed music video and a very lively beat with a very catchy choreography.

This newly released song made us achieved some feats that we thought we couldn't in a life time. Like more views on YouTube and more album sales than our last mini album.

It had also reached some other parts of the globe. That's how our halloween themed comeback spread to the world that it trended in some countries aside from South Korea.

"Hush, we will be starting already!" Nayeon unnie reminded as the crew gave us a signal that we will be rolling in three seconds. We were tasked to watch our performance in the backstage along with a short commentary video taking.

We had fun watching our own performance in stage. Making some comments when we discover something funny that happened then laughing but in the middle of reacting to our own performance, a boy group entered the room.

My eyes widen as I saw familiar faces, I had never thought that they will have their come back almost at the same time frame as us again. I mean the management made sure that the last time won't happen again.

I mean we hated how the host pointed out both groups as rival when they are actually friends. Maybe not all members but some of us. Just like the one's who are in the same age lines.

Someone caughed that's why I looked at the direction where it was coming from. I noticed that it was Jungkook sunbae and that he was watching us at the entire time.

I know that they are not visible in the camera frame but I am sure that their voices can be heard since they are standing next beside the crews. I think they will be the one next to us, reacting to their own performance.

"Tzuyu - ssi is really very pretty..." Taehyung sunbae suddenly blurted out while the video shows up an upclose recording of our maknae's part. It was definitely a clear compliment.

We all looked at the flushed maknae who tried to hide herself after the compliment from one of our seniors. If only we are not in front of the rolling cameras, Tzuyu would have run off and hide herself away for sure.

After we watched our own performance, we left the couch where we were sitting and the sunbaes immediately moved to replace us in our previous position.

I saw how their members picked and chose where would they like to sit before they start recording just like what we did. And once again our eyes meet but I choose to look away and followed the others out of the room.

"What may I ask everyone was that? Taehyung sunbae actually saying that our maknae here is pretty?" Jeongyeon unnie asked as soon as we got out of the room where we had the reacting to our own performance recording.

"I know right... Do you think that the cameras had also recorded his voice?" Nayeon unnie asked worriedly, I mean I get her... We can't be placed into rumors right now as our popularity is on the rise and plus the fact that we still have our dating ban.