Naruto's letter

Hey Naruto,

Look, I know this is gonna hurt you for a little while but someday you'll get over it. By know I'm sure you've heard the news. It's not your fault...I read those letters between you and Hinata. I read how you felt like I didn't care about your opinion. I read how you felt like I didn't value you as a person. I read how I caused your depression. I read how you thought you were fat and annoying. I read all of it. 

Naruto I'm sorry. I loved you. You were my best friend. Like a bother to me and I'm sorry I've been a bitch. I want to fix that though. In fact I'm fixing it as we speek. Hey, I know how much you love Hinata and that's the person you need to live for. Her and Sasuke.  

I'm so sorry for what ive done. I'm sorry for being a piece of shit.  I know everyone will remember me as such. Please understand I don't want to be a burden to anyone I love. I just want to take a few peices of shit with me. I love all of the people who have cared for me. 

It's just pain and disbelief torture me day and night since I read those letters. Please tell Sasuke how much I loved him. Hug him for me. I don't even know if I'll write him a letter. He would probably not even read it. So what would the point be? He always thought of me as annoying anyway. 

No one wanted me around and the knowledge of that makes me cry at night. I cry when I'm alone so that the tears don't spill during the day. If they did people would have known just how torn and broken I truly am. The world doesn't need to pity anyone else. There is so much pity now as it is. Don't blame yourself for not seeing what was going on behind the mask. Not many people did. 

I've gotten nothing else to lose...I need to go now. I have to finish the rest of my letters before I go. 

Love, 
Sakura