Sasuke's Letter

To Sasuke,

I have always loved you. But you were always an asshole! You tried to kill me not once, but THREE times! But guess what? I have succeeded where you have failed. I have killed myself.

I'm so fucking sick of you not appreciating what I do for you! I have gone damn near to the end of the world just for you! And for what?! To be damn near killed!?

I tried to kill you myself, to save you from yourself. But I couldn't. I couldn't be selfless enough to take you from the world. Why? Because I love you. I love you so much. So much so that words just can not describe how I felt.

Sasuke the thought of you even beginning to understand just how much I love and yet still hate you. I don't want you anywhere near me yet I always want you to hold me. I hate the sound of your voice yet it makes me go weak in the knees. I can not stand your eyes yet those very same eyes make my heart beat incredible fast.

Why do you effect me so much?! It's not fair! Every god damn move and action seems to be focus around you!

By the way.... Do you remember that one night, when you first came back to the village? The night we had sex? Remember that extra long mission I took? Of course you don't. But I got pregnant.

The baby was a little girl who I gave up for adoption. I named her Sarada. She was a very little girl. She had your hair and my eye shape. Of course she had the Uchiha eye color though.

You know if you to find her, she is in the Hidden Leaf's orphanage. Just ask for the one Sakura gave up.

God it hurt so damn much doing it. But I was only seventeen. How was I supposed to take care of a kid?!

I'm sorry my times running out. I can feel my chakra running out. I wish I could tell you more but I need to go now.

Uchiha do not come anywhere near my funeral. My last wish is for you to just find my daughter and raise her. With the money you have from your clan you should be able to take care of her. Please just find her and tell her I'm sorry. I couldn't even take care of myself. Please just tell her how much I love her...

Good bye. I love you. Find my daughter please!

Love
Sakura