Days Without Seeing Him

Days later....

Summer's POV

Its lunch time and I haven't seen Edward or his family in days. Even though he creeps me out when I sat next to him in English Ligature. I wonder did he move away because of me.

I wonder if something BAD happen to him. I got to find out.

Ashley sat next to me, "Hey. Summer? HELLO???"

I snapped out of it, "What? Sorry. I was...."

"Daydreaming. You've been like that for days. Are you that worried about Edward Cullen?"

"Yeah. I hope he's okay"

"I'm sure he is" Ashley bites into her apple. Chewing loud. I look at her like she lost her mind. She smiles, "Sorry. I'm bad of eating apples"

"I see. Where's Emilia?"

"She had to take care of something important" Ashley said taking a small bite of her apple

Emilia POV

I couldn't believe the crazy shit that Katherine said to me. Finn fucking April? I knew that slut wasn't innocent. She acts that way to get attention.

I walked up close to his office door and knocks on it, "Finn? Are you in there?"

I didn't hear anything yet....I have a feeling that something freaky was going on in his office. I BANG on his door, "OPEN UP FINN!"

The door opened>>>>>>he smiles at me. With his pants unzipped, "Em. I'm busy right now. Could you come back later?"

"NO. Who's in there with you?"

"Its non of your goddamn business. Now be a good lass and walk away"

"I'm not walking away until I find out who the hell your screwing this time"

"If you want to know, come on in" he said being calm

"Thank you" I walked in and saw no one.

"Come from behind the desk my love" he said

A Barnette stands up from behind the desk. She looks like she's at least 15. I felt disgusted. The young girl walked passed me. I turned around and he kisses her on the cheek.

"You did wonderful lass. Thank you. See you in class tomorrow"

She smile and walked out. He closed the door.

I shake my head, "You sick bastard. You have no life. Fucking students left to right. She looked 15!"

"She is 15. I didn't fuck her. I let her suck my dick"

"Pervert. I'm done with you Finn. No more screwing around with the likes of you"

He walks up to me, "You know what? That's fine with me. Your too dramatic. That's why I let Katherine go. Now I'm letting you go"

"Son of a bitch. Katherine was right. But I'm really glad its over"

"Me too"

"You know, Mr. Liam Chang has been looking so SEXY lately. I think I'll try and see what he's like" I said with a smile

He laughs, " Oh Em. That's just like you, moving from one guy into the next. A world class Latina WHORE."

I SLAP! him in the face hard! then walk out his office

7th Hour English Ligature

Summer POV

I walked in the classroom early and noticed the seat that Edward was in is still empty. I sat next to that empty seat. Taking my brown journal and black pen out.

Mr. Liam Chang walks in, "Ms. Jenkins. Good afternoon"

"Good afternoon Mr. Chang"

He place his briefcase down and opens it. "How are you today?" he asked me

"I'm doing well" I said lying

"Your not gonna be SPACED out today right?" "Your gonna write this time"

"Yes. I have been in my spare time at home"

"Very good"

Thunder roaring outside. Lightening flashing!

"Looks like its gonna rain"

"Yeah"

At least 7 students came in the classroom. Bell rings. The rain begins to fall

"Okay class were....Oh. Only 7 of you here today? Where's the rest of my class?"

"Maybe they ditched 7th period because this class suck ASS" Robert said

Some students laugh. I rolled my eyes.

Liam smile, "You think its funny?"

"You know its funny Mr. Chang. Come on, I was only joking. Chill out"

"Since you were joking and most of you were laughing besides Ms. Jenkins here then you can all have DETENTION"

They were like, 'Oh man!'

He laughs, "Hahahaha. I'm kidding! It was only a joke"

They all felt relieved and started laughing. I started laughing. I thought that was a funny.

Suddenly....the lights went off in the classroom. Then comes back ON. Everybody was gone. The lights in the classroom turned BLUE.

Smoke is on the floor. I'm feeling COLD.

The Queen appears in front of me NAKED. I stand up walking backward.

"Why are you doing this to me? Please leave me alone"

"I can't. I can't help what I feel. I need you. Your reading the book right?"

"Ye-Yes"

"Whatever you read about me, don't be afraid. I've did those things because I had to. But now, I'm different. YOU....are making me different"

"How am I'm making you different?"

"This world. Its different from where I came from. I just want to make it my own. Not before, but after"

"First, getting rid of the Cullens will be my other priority"

"They didn't KILL Ana"

"THEY DID!" she shouted. Thunder roar loud. She calm herself; smiling

Their hands entwine, "After we make love, you and I are gonna have a family of our own"

The chick is crazy. I 'am not going to get married nor have kids with her.

"Doesn't that sound nice?" she asked me with a smile

My smile turns into a frown, "NO" Her hands began to burn with mines. She screams, "AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU BITCH!" I shouted. She disappears. Everything turns to normal. Everybody looks at me confused. I looked around. Damn it.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" one female student said

"Psycho" Robert replied.

"Robert enough. Summer, are you alright?" Liam asked me

I grab my things and ran out the classroom. "Summer!" Mr. Chang shouted

Summer runs out in the building. Mr. Chang follows her outside in the pouring rain

He touches her shoulders....she flinched turning around, "DON'T!"

"Its okay. Its just me"

She started crying. He slowly walks up to her and embrace her.

"Shhh....its okay. Its alright"

She embrace him back. From across the street of the school, Edward Cullen looks on.