Our WAR Has Begun....

The Queen has been laying under ground from her Castle less within days because she was afraid for anyone to KILL her. Her blonde hair is all over the place on her head. Her arms are 3rd degree burned.

Her tuxedo is dirty; her feet are dirty from the ground. Charlotte looks like a homeless person.

She lost everyone and everything. She's huddled in a corner drinking blood from the last vile in her refrigerator.

Suddenly....the cellar door opens>>>>>>>showing a woman figure into the candle light. She feels afraid; bracing herself.

Walking towards the Queen wearing leather black....two people.

Pamela Moore, VX Assassin Vampire leader. And her son Jermaine Moore. VX Assassin.

She laughs softly....."Queen Charlotte Flair. We finally meet. I'm Pamela Moore. This is my son Jermaine Moore. VX Assassins. Which means were vicious, were deadly, and we love having SEX while killing our victims. Well, I do actually"

"What do you want? Leave me alone. GET OUT OF HERE!" Charlotte shouted

"You see, we can't do that. We just got here. And this place?" she looks around. "This is our NEW home. And I'm gonna make it better"

"Oh hell yeah" Jermaine said (smile)

"Damn right I 'am son. And you, you staying here has expired" she snap her fingers

Jermaine grabs the Queen by her legs. She struggle trying to break free, "GET OFF OF ME! LET ME GO you BASTARD!"

BAMB! Pamela punched Charlotte in the face! "You don't call my son a bastard you BITCH"

The Queen spits out a little blood. Pamela looks at her fist and licks the blood right off it.

"Mmm....your blood taste so good. Must be from those victims you and your weak ass crew attack through out the city"

She kneels down by the Queen, "Damn. My daughter really did a number on your arms did she? (laugh) She is the special one. That's why you were into her. Am I'm right?"

The Queen didn't say anything. Jermaine PUNCHED Charlotte again in the face! "Speak BITCH!"

Charlotte nodded, "Ye...ah"

"Figures. You and I are different Charlotte. We don't have anything in common"

"I'm glad we don't" Charlotte said with anger

"Hmmph. (smile) Now...." she stands up, "I would KILL you myself but since I respect you being a Queen, I like to give it to someone else. Someone who is more powerful and more dangerous"

"A familiar face that everyone recognized. She is BACK! And she will help me corrupts as much chaos in this world then you EVER tried"

"Queen Charlotte! I give you! the ONE and ONLY!....."

The small female figure walks up towards the Queen. Charlotte couldn't believe it....

"Bella Swan"

"That's impossible. I heard you were DEAD"

"Well....I'm not. But you are" Bella eyes turned RED.

 Charlotte's body begins to twitch rapidly

 Charlotte's body begins to twitch rapidly. Blood is draining out of her eyes, nose, ears, and mouth.

SPLAT! Charlotte's body explodes as body parts and blood everywhere!

Her body turns into fire then ash. The Queen is DEAD.

Bella steps up to Pamela; smiling at each other. Pam rubs the blood off Bella's face. Swan leans into her and KISSES her on the lips.

Slowly....*Unlock lips* "Our WAR has begun"

TO BE CONTINUED....