With The Girls

8:15pm On the Bay Docks (Made up docks)

A small little town just outside of Manhattan, NY. Scott parked in front of a dress store called Lilly's (Made up)

 Scott parked in front of a dress store called Lilly's (Made up)

The three girls got out the car.

"You sure you ladies don't need a chaperone?" Jake asked

"No were good. Thanks for the lift" Emilia said

"Your welcome. Be safe. Call us if you need us" Scott replied

"We'll do" Ashley said

Scott drove off. The girls started to walk inside the store

"Trust us Summer, you're gonna LOVE this place" Em said

"I trust you"

Summer POV

We walked in....its soooooo beautiful. The dresses were incredible. Like dresses from the Disney Princesses; Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, and Sleeping Beauty.

"Wow"

Em nodded smiling, "See? I told you. Come on, let's try some on"

The three of us trying on dresses. To be honest, I thought I would find the ONE dress to wear to the Homecoming dance but no. Most of them didn't look right on me, one is too expensive that I like, and others weren't my style.

Don't get me wrong, they are beautiful dresses. Just wasn't for me.

I sat in the comfy window sofa. Just looking out the window then back down at my phone. While the other girls have on these dresses looking in the mirror.

"This dress is so beautiful" Ashley said

Emilia glanced at her with a smile, "It does. You look incredible"

"Thanks. You do too. Blue looks good on you"

"It does doesn't it? The three of us are going to SLAY the Homecoming dance this year"

"Damn right we are. Right Summer?" Ashley asked.

Both of them looks at me while I'm just in my phone looking up about the Queen.

A vision I saw in my phone showing a Queen vampire on top of another female. The vision comes to life showing Charlotte on top of me; thrusting while I moan. Looking up at me and said, "YOU....WILL....BE....MINE"

I gasp dropping my phone to the ground. Luckily it didn't break.

"Summer?" Em and Ashley walks over to me. "Are you alright?" Ashley asked

I smile; picking up my phone, "Yeah. I'm good. Um....there's a book shop down the street. I'm a go and check it out. Nice dresses" "I'll meet you two at the restaurant"

"Okay"

I walked out the shop and walked down the street.

"Something is definitely bothering her" Ashley said