Special Student

10:05 am Bell Rings! End of Mr. Balor's class

Summer grabs her purse and bookbag as she was about to leave

"Summer" Finn said. She turned around, "Yes?"

"May I have a minute of your time? Its only gonna be a sec"

"Sure" she said (smile)

Everyone is out of the auditorium. He leans on the desk placing his hands on the side, "Come over here sweetheart. I'm not going to BITE"

Summer walks over towards him. He gently placed her books, purse, and bookbag on the desk.

Finn gently takes her left hand, "I've noticed you kept starring at me at times. You like me? Because I like you"

Summer feeling nervous; smiling, "Yes I guess"

"You guess? No, no lass. You do" he said leaning forward smiling. "I usually don't do this, but I can't help myself. I want you. Right here and right now"

"Just say the word, and I'll give it to you" he leans forward trying to kiss her. She stops him, "NO. I don't. Sorry, but you got the wrong idea" she tries to leave but he grabs her arm, "DON'T walk away from me. You know you want me"

"Let go of me. Your HURTING me"

"(chuckled) Don't....be silly. I'm not hurting you. Come on. A special student like you loves it rough"

"Let her go" Liam ordered. Summer glanced at Mr. Chang.

 Finn turned his head snaring, "Excuse me?"

"I said let her go. NOW"

Balor let Summer go. She runs over to Liam and hugs him. He embraced her, "Are you okay?"

Summer nodded, "Yes"

"This only gonna take a second" Liam takes off his jacket. Finn laughs, " Seriously? You wanna go one on one with me?"

"Its always crossed my mind" Liam stated. Finn chuckled, "Oh really? Trust me Liam, you don't want to fight me. Unless your looking for a death wish"