Plenty Of Rest

Manhattan Hospital

Summer is in a private room resting. Heart monitor beeping. Oxygen mask under both her nostrils. IV in her left arm. Her right leg in a cast.

She slowly opens her eyes; she can't see her mother clearly but she can hear her.

"Summer? Can you hear me?" Mary Jenkins asked

Her sight becomes clear, "Mom? Where? Where am I?"

"Your in the hospital sweetie. You were in a bad accident"

"Where's Edward?"

"He's sleeping over there"

Summer glanced at Edward sleeping as if he looks like he fall asleep sitting

"Accident?"

"Yeah. You don't remember? Clearly you tripped over a sock while you walked down the steps at Austin's house"

Summer remembers what happened at the Queen's castle. Having flashes.

"I could kill Austin for that to happen. What the hell was a sock doing in the middle of the stairs?"

"You know Austin mom. He can be lazy"

Mary chuckled, "Yes he can. Yet, your brother was in an accident too"

"Is he okay?"

"He's fine. Your uncle said that he'll be on sick leave for a while until he heals up. With pay"

"That's good. Where's Kia?"

"She's with that handsome school teacher from your school"

Summer smile, "Mr. Chang"

"Yes. Are they together?"

"Yup. I'm glad they are"

"I'm a go get your sister. Tell her that your awake. I'll be back" she kisses her on the forehead. "I'm so glad that your alright. My little girl. I love you"

"I love you too mom"

She stands up walking out the room. Edward opened his eyes; looking right at Summer. They smile.

"Never thought she would leave" he said walking over to her sitting down

He touches her hand; she touches his. "I'm so glad your here by my side"

Edward slight smile. 

"What? What's wrong?"

"Its my fault you got hurt. Summer I'm so sorry"

"Edward, its not your fault. Don't blame yourself for what happened. Everything is okay now. The Queen is dead"

"I'm not quite sure if she is"

"What?"

"Its a possibility that she's still alive. But weak. The thing is, she's not coming after you anymore"

"How did you know?"

"Because she was afraid of you. She said it was a mistake. I think us....are a mistake"

"Edward no. What are you....NO. You can't leave me. Don't leave me!" "I love you"

He smile, "I love you too" he leans forward and kisses her. They kissed for a while. Edward was going to give up on their love for each other that easily.

But Summer wasn't going to happen. For the first time in her life, she fell in love.

*Unlock lips* "Promise me that you will never say that were a mistake ever again"

"I promise"

Kia, Liam, Mary, Katana, Vivian, Carlise, Esme, Jasper, and Alice walks in

"Hey guys"

Kia runs over to her sister and kisses her on the cheek and forehead. "I'm so happy your alright"

"I'm fine sis"

"Are you in pain?" she asked

"No. Kia, there is something I want to talk to you about. But only when were alone okay?"

"Alright"

Britt wheeled in Austin in a wheel chair. Summer's friends walked in as well.

She is so happy to see everyone

At the Cullen's house....

Emmett opened the door in a nice big room where Rosalie were chained to a poll. He brought in food.

"I can't believe you Emmett! I thought I can trust you!"

"You can Rosalie. This is only step 1. Remember, you betrayed us"

"(sigh) I know I did. I was wrong. Come on, don't treat me like some prisoner! I'm apart of this family"

"Was"

"What?"

"You were apart of this family. Carlise ordered this punishment to make you experience what is like to betray the ones you love. Especially me" he said with tears

"I said I was sorry Emmett"

"Yeah. I heard you the first time" he place the tray in front of her with some food and water. Plus Blood.

"You need to eat so you won't loose your strength"

He walks away and towards the door; stepping out of it, locking it.

Rosalie started crying. Feeling bad of what position she got herself into.