Outnumbered

4:15pm Street Racing Fairway (New Jersey)

Summer, Emilia, Ashley, Scott, and Jake have arrived. Scott parked his Green sports Range Rover. They all got out. He put the alarm ON.

"I can't believe all of you convince me to go with you in New Jersey" Summer said

"We like convincing you" Emilia said (smiling)

"Yup. Its gonna be fun Summer relax" Ashley said

"Yeah, relax. This is the East coast Fast & Furious RACE WARS" Scott replied

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious" Jake said

"Oh boy. I'm in for it am I?"

"Yup. Hey, later we can go prom dressing. What do you say?" Emilia ask

"Cool. That's fine with me" Summer said (smile)

"GREAT" Emilia stated

The 5 friends started walking over towards the huge RACE arena. One particular person walks up to them. They were surprised that 'HE' was there. Emilia just rolled her eyes.

"Hello my dear students" Finn Balor said stretching his arms out. He dress like a ROCK STAR. Leather jacket, no shirt underneath, wearing a Celtic cross, leather pants and leather boots. Around his eyes he's wearing eye liner. Nails are panted black.

"Mr. Balor?" "What are you doing here? And what do you have on?" Summer asked

"My rock star outfit. You like it?" he asked

"Um....yeah"

"Reminds you of Lariat in Queen of the Dammed doesn't it?"

"Yes. A little"

He put his arms around her, "How about I take you somewhere so that we can discuss more about that film"

Emilia moved his arm around Summer, "You will NOT Finn. Leave her alone"

"What? Jealous?"

"I'm not jealous. Go flirt with women your own age"

"Yeah. If you know what's good for you" Jake said

Finn looks at Jake. Walks up to him, "Say that again you little shit. Don't think I haven't noticed that you always trying to SKIP out of my class because...."

"Because you bully the male students and flirt with the female students. That's what you do"

"That's a fucking LIE. I do not bully the male students. That's not me"

"But you flirt with the females. Am I'm wrong about that? Say it Mr. Balor. Go on. Speak"

"Jake chill out. Look, we don't want trouble Mr. Balor. We just want to have fun. That's it" Scott said

"(smile) Of course you do lad. All of you have a great time" he said walking away.

"Whew. I'm glad he's gone" Ashley said

"Me too. I felt very uncomfortable when he put his arm around me. He's almost if he was Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde" Summer replied

They laugh. "Right you are girl. Come on, let's go" Emilia said

They all walked towards the arena and went inside. It is very HUGE inside.

Summer POV

I can't believe where I 'am right now. Its almost if I'm inside a race movie. Lots of people are in here. Mostly teenagers.